Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dec 18th@Crobar David Morales with Arena Classic Afterhours with Junya!!

ok im a little unsure about all this but on crobars website it has David Morales dec 18th 10pm-6am and than afterhours for Juniors Arena Classic Party from 5am-12noon.....dont have a flyer for Davids party but its on Crobars website.Here is the flyer for the Arena classics party......

i understand that but why does it say david is spinning from 10pm-6am and it says juniors party starts at 5am?soo im assuming juniors party will start as soon as david is done with his but if people are there already and i know alot of davids crowd are also fans of junior and will be wanting to stay for his party.are they gonna make all those people leave and than come right back in and pay for juniors party?just seems a little silly to me they should have made tickets available for people that wanted to attend both events.....

im goin to see MARSHALL JEFFERSON at APT on the 16th DANNY TENAGLIA at SPIRIT on the 17th and most likely will also be at CROBAR for DAVID MORALES, dont know how long i will stay at spirit though have to be at work at 9am so will stay till bout 730 or so, to catch a bit of junior if imallowed. A weekend of LEGENDS indeed.