Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Top Clubs in the Nation?

1) I listen to hip hop as well

2) When I said 'thousands', I was refering to Crobar, Avalon, and SF. BTW, Metro, when it was open, on any given Friday, would be packed to its capacity, which was 1200.

3) Tempts, although they did poorly this year, had thousands on the holiday weekends, however, I cant give you an exact figure. If you dont think they packed 1000 back in 1998, or 3000 at the closng party this past summer, then you have no clue of what you are talking about and you just throwing stones for arguments sake, not to mention making yourself look like a total idiot.

I'll give you the 1000 at tempts in 98, but definitely not 3000 at any closing party (that makes your sound like the idiot). The place isn't that big. SF, before the 3rd floor opened, was 3x the size and would fit 4k at capacity. Metro never packed 1000. I walked around Metro on jam packed nights and knew 90% of the people in there, and that did not equate to 900 people. All I have to say is "MTV True Life: I'm a Jersey Shore Guy/Girl"... Again, I win!! Are you gonna tell me those people weren't indicative of your typical tempts goer. The typical tempts head is clearly mistaken and refuses to accept their own truth if they don't think those guys were a good measure (granted they kept all the e, k, and ghb off the air). I'm not saying those guys did it, but if they didn't they are that much more respectable than your average crack head at tempts, and you can't say they're poor excuses and killed seaside. Seaside was already dead because riff raff like deepspell and baldbull killed it.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic