Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HeY!NYC Club Descriptions-likes/dislikes?

hey everyone.. can i have all your likes/dislikes for clubs in the city?? and..

~~descriptions~~ style, atmosphere, music, people?? thanks!! smile.gifcwm17.gif

------------------

~Friends r like precious gems.

They r hard to find.

They add a sparkle to ur life.

They must be cared for.

They become more valuable w. time~

*To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world*

-treat me like an angel and i'll show you what heaven is...-

C'MON now--- please????

this info would help me out a LOT!! smile.gif

cwm45.gif

------------------

They r hard to find.

They must be cared for.

thanks smile.gif

------------------

They r hard to find.

They must be cared for.

twilo's the type of place where you can go and you won't see a bunch of shirtless juiceheads running around bumping into people and ruining the vibe. the people are generally down to earth and very friendly. the music is .....for lack of a better word........OUT OF THIS WORLD..... but it's still a club and it's not perfect, there are still problems with it just like you can't go to a club and not find a single asshole inside. but on the whole, twilo's got it goin on!

------------------

twilo is my drug

Ok I'll try to help ya out a bit on my personal experiences:

Twilo: likes: the awesome music, the awesome crowd, the vibe, the venue. Even though I think it's too small, I think it adds to its character.

dislikes: not many, but the bathrooms have got to be one. Dirty and not too many stalls. twilo gets really crowded but it never really bothers me b/c everything else is just ridiculous!!

Exit: likes: the music was pretty good. Didn't get good in my opinion until about 4 in the morning, but again,that's my opinion. The venue is HUGE. But it is still elbow to elbow in there. Too many teeny boppers it seemed that were borrowing their 19 year old, older siblings ID just to get in for 18.

dislikes: the fact that there were only 2 bathroom stalls in the whole place...at least that I saw. The crowd wasn't that great and it clears out really early I think.

Limelight: Not much to say about limelight. I LOVE the venue but I've hated the music everytime I've been there. I couldn't get into it at all. Not to sound like I'm trying to bash Europeans, but I thought there was a lot of "Eurotrash" there. I had about 4 guys from London, sweden, etc, come up to me and ask me if I wanted some "disco biscuits" (LMAO) and then ask me if I wanted to go out sometime. I hadn't even talked to these men ever before!

Tunnel: Haven;t been there in about a year and a half but I loved it when I did go. The tunnel is what first got me into the club scene but I don't know what the deal is with it now. That place changes from year to year.

SoundFactory; I've only been there once and I also had a bad experience when I went so I just generally hated the place. JP was off the hook though. I pictured it being a lot bigger than it actually is. In my opinion it's kinda small....even compared to Twilo.

Well, that is my personal NYC club guide. Hope it helps a little. Also remember that other people will have totally different opinions. My "heaven" might be their "hell" and vice-versa