Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does anybody have a Motorola V710 cellphone ??

i have it---switched over from Nextel.

I dont use the bluetooth stuff, but the phone works good. Battery runs out kinda quickly as compared to other phones i've had, but it also charges up quick so that works.

I've dropped all of 3 calls in a month. With nextel i used to drop 3 calls a day.

i actually have that phone its pretty good for the bluetooth capabilities......as far as the phone mmmmm my battery is pretty damn good i once had it on for about two days and and it was still going strong.....the guy told me when u first get it dont charge it all the way up that is what kills the battery and gives it a short lifespan.....good think i asked......but the phone is pretty sleak with big number pads....i would definitely get it plus had sprint and now verizon......like bugout said no drop calls reception is great

mrchoopa2u ,you gotta get rid of nextel....

verizon has the best service but you pay for it

tmobile is real good with plans and is pretty much the second best out in the market...

did you check out the motorola new a630....it has bluetooth

im running a new tmobile sidekick 2... i love it.

i would get a palm phone but i dont use half the options so that why i went with the sidekick2.

check this link for the a630...read all the specs

http://www.letstalk.com/product/product.htm/depId_1/pgId_100/prId_27453.htm

moto-a630.jpg

motorola-a630-2.jpg

tmobile is real good with plans and is pretty much the second best out in the market...

i would get a palm phone but i dont use half the options so that why i went with the sidekick2.

is the a630 and the sidekick the same phone ???

if so ... can you use the sidekick like a regular cellphone (like hold it up to your ear and talk)??

is the a630 and the sidekick the same phone ???

if so ... can you use the sidekick like a regular cellphone (like hold it up to your ear and talk)??

no the a630 is a new phone that really didn't hit the floors yet,so i treid to hook you up with a hot new gadget... i was gonna get one myself but it took to long to come out so i went with the sidekick 2....plus i got great deal through some guys.

now as for the sidekick 2...yes you can hold it up and use it as a phone,or you can keep it open an use the speaker phone option.

the sidekick is a hot phone...everyone complains about the size,but it really isn't a huge issue cause it has a nice case and u can stash it in any pocket or even your belt. the phone sits sideways on your hip not vertically so its really not in the way(kinda like wearing a belt anyway)

look into it: it has web browsing with a nice screen,camera with flash, speakerphone,to do list,calendar,emails,aol instant mes. , etc...many other good options....only flaw not bluetooth (well not that i know of.....shit let me check it out

ipodlounge_sidekick2_02.php

click on this link :http://backstage.ipodlounge.com/assets/images/reviews_sidekick2/

ok choopster dont ask the messageboard. GO TO THE SOURCE, THE NIGGA WITH THE PHONE AND THE CAR!

here is what i can tell you.....

v710 is a nice phone, only complaints is that the camera blows ass, and the damn thing shuts so tight that the screen has marks on it from the number buttons, but you dont see the marks when the phone is powered on.

as for the bluetooth, it dosent show battery life and signal strength on the 710/tl. other phone services have the capability to show that display, but i wont be suprised if verizon has an update for that to fix it. the bluetooth works good, but you have to link up every time u get in the car, only like 3 buttons you have to press. but lately ive just been using the speakerphone when in the car. but the good thing is you can store up to 50 names and hit the phone button on the steering wheel and say the name and it calls.

but.... cingular came out with the motorola razor, its mad loot but its the hottest phone on the market right now. but then you are stuck with shitty service. verizon has the best service, i know people who had nextel and they changed over to verizon and they love it and wished they never had nextel in the first place.

about the razor, i heard that cingular/att only has a 6 month pattent on it, and then i think other services can sell the phone, but i would assume verizon will get it last because they always do.

thats all i can tell you for now.

myles .. your the man ..

how is the clarity of the speaker in the car when you use it ??

loud and fuckin clear!

but people on the other end hear you different from what i am told.

but not like waaay different, i guess like as if you were talking to someone

on speakerphone or something.

loud and fuckin clear!

but people on the other end hear you different from what i am told.

but not like waaay different, i guess like as if you were talking to someone

on speakerphone or something.

myles ... i bought the 710 .... now i have to figure out how to hook it up