Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space 6am On The Terrace Roger Sanchez(need Advise)

housedivision

I need to know some ins and outs. Should I by my ticket in advance on groove tickets, or will it be the same price if I show up @ 6am? Is there a dress code? I'm nota slob, just want to know if I have to be Bling d' out or not. No pun intended Mr. Bling.

Any and All advise I sure could use.

Thanks Cp Members

Peace :)

I need to know some ins and outs. Should I by my ticket in advance on groove tickets, or will it be the same price if I show up @ 6am? Is there a dress code? I'm nota slob, just want to know if I have to be Bling d' out or not. No pun intended Mr. Bling.

Any and All advise I sure could use.

Thanks Cp Members

Peace :)

Well I would get your ticket in advance because you won't have to wait in line plus the door cover maybe more. As for dress code no shorts, for the patio they are a little more lienent as far as sneakers etc. But be comfortable & be ready to dance your ass off

Well I would get your ticket in advance because you won't have to wait in line plus the door cover maybe more. As for dress code no shorts, for the patio they are a little more lienent as far as sneakers etc. But be comfortable & be ready to dance your ass off

Are there two different entrances??

:werd:

It will be nice to see you again. I got my ticket thru CJ, they have a will call tent out in front of Space, but if you get there after they close will call they will put your ticket at the front door. Be sure to bring your receipt, ID and credit card.

See ya there!!!!

:werd:

It will be nice to see you again. I got my ticket thru CJ, they have a will call tent out in front of Space, but if you get there after they close will call they will put your ticket at the front door. Be sure to bring your receipt, ID and credit card.

See ya there!!!!

Thanks Girl, :love::pint: Hope to see you by Jade early as well.