Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rudest/Worst Bartenders?

My vote would have to go with Crobar.

They are understaffed, arrogant, give you no respect, and the napkin thing is downright irritating.

Avalon's drinks are more expensive, but the staff is 100x nicer in my opinion.

I used to think ROXY had the worst, but they are not open nearly as much anymore.

wow, i am suprised, been to crobar 5 times, and had a bad encounter EVERY time.

I even had a bartender refuse to give my girlfriend a drink during open bar because she is a bit better looking than me, and he thought she was a stranger, and i was using her to get myself another free drink.

wow, i am suprised, been to crobar 5 times, and had a bad encounter EVERY time.

I even had a bartender refuse to give my girlfriend a drink during open bar because she is a bit better looking than me, and he thought she was a stranger, and i was using her to get myself another free drink.

why would some hot girl want to get some ugly guy a free drink?

I always tip ridiculous amounts since I try to be a baller so I never really have that problem...sorry bro

ha!!! how much do you tip??? i NEVER tip more than a dollar and just say 75 cents.. NEVER!!

if the bartender pours my corona into a cup and i am left with a giant cup of foam and no apology.. no tip is left... this happened at spirit one time... my friends beer was literally a cup of foam... he was like... i asked for a beer not a cup of foam.. the guy was hey men there's nothing i can do about it... so he didnt tip... if the guy is gonna be arrogant about it i would refuse to buy it...

tipping is fucked up anyway... if you go out and pay 25.00 to get into a venue... the dj is only seeing ten dollars of your money... if you buy 5 drinks and tip 2 bucks a drink then you're giving the bartender more money than the dj.... .

not on my watch...

but i love the bartenders at avlon... roxy was soso... crobar is cool except the mixed drinks are a joke... why is a glass of coke with a dash of rum 9 dollars??? no need for that..

$3-$5 for every drink I order so if I order 5 drinks I'll probably leave around $20 or so....I'm good like that....sometimes more if she's cute

fuck that... i just graduated college last may.. im paying loans out the ass.. once im making above 50-60 g's a year i'll start throwin money around... but until then... a dollar tip it is..

damn that is big ballin. i always leave a buck per drink basically, unless i get like three or four at a time, then i'll leave a little more.

best stunt at crobar, i get a drink, give the bartender a 50, the drink was like 8 bucks or something. he gives me back 2 bucks and starts to walk away. i was like shit that's one expensive ass drink. i got the rest of my money back and he apologized, so you just gotta watch em.

$3-$5 for every drink I order so if I order 5 drinks I'll probably leave around $20 or so....I'm good like that....sometimes more if she's cute

sullivan room, the WEAKEST drinks iv ever had,

im (was) a waitress , for a very long time, i was always very pleasant and left generous tips..one day i was like, wtf, i payed 10 bucks for an LIT and it tastes like sour mix, so my bf at the time went up and kindly asked for more alcohol, a drop of vodka wasn't what i wanted.. so i asked, she ignored me the rest of the night, cunt, i should of asked for my 2 $$ back..

I would have to say discotheque. i was there for the return party of eric morillo. it was about 7am and my friend needed change. he went up to the bartender and asked for change, she wouldnt give him change till he bought something. so he asked for a water. the bartender gave him the water and change and he gave her a dollar tip. she had the right to yell out and grab him and say that she wanted more for a tip. while all he did was buy a water. what kinda tip could you possibly want if all he got was one water. i couldnt believe what was happening. i was about to laugh, but i think i was more shocked in what was going on.

but to me that had to be the rudest bartender ever

im (was) a waitress , for a very long time, i was always very pleasant and left generous tips..one day i was like, wtf, i payed 10 bucks for an LIT and it tastes like sour mix, so my bf at the time went up and kindly asked for more alcohol, a drop of vodka wasn't what i wanted.. so i asked, she ignored me the rest of the night, cunt, i should of asked for my 2 $$ back..

wow the same shit happened to me on friday at sully so i go up to one of the girls and ask her for a long island... i dont think the girl ever made a long siland iced tea in her shitty bar tending life thats hit tasted like water... i'm like yo. this bitch just played her self .never again.....

haha at discotheque and crobar when ive purchased water and tipped a buck myself, i always get attitude or "IS THAT ALL".

you know, wtf. all they do is grab the water, put it on a counter and collect the money. shit, how much tip could you possibly want for that. even a retard could do that. (sorry if that affended anyone, wasnt making fun, just making a point).

ha!!! how much do you tip??? i NEVER tip more than a dollar and just say 75 cents.. NEVER!!

if the bartender pours my corona into a cup and i am left with a giant cup of foam and no apology.. no tip is left... this happened at spirit one time... my friends beer was literally a cup of foam... he was like... i asked for a beer not a cup of foam.. the guy was hey men there's nothing i can do about it... so he didnt tip... if the guy is gonna be arrogant about it i would refuse to buy it...

tipping is fucked up anyway... if you go out and pay 25.00 to get into a venue... the dj is only seeing ten dollars of your money... if you buy 5 drinks and tip 2 bucks a drink then you're giving the bartender more money than the dj.... .

not on my watch...

but i love the bartenders at avlon... roxy was soso... crobar is cool except the mixed drinks are a joke... why is a glass of coke with a dash of rum 9 dollars??? no need for that..

Your like Mr. Pink from Resevoir Dogs.

not on my watch...

this kind of attitude really disgusts me.. i can understand if youre not getting good service there's no reason why you should tip.. customers should always tip according to the level of service they receive..

but if people plan on going out to an expensive place in general, then you have to be willing to dish out the money!! i bartend at a restaurant in the city and it's pretty pricy where i work and 2 drinks can come out to almost 20 bucks, but to leave 50 cents or nothing at times is GROSS! bartenders work for tips and if youre a brokeass that's stingy, don't go out!

yea the drinks are sully are weak and this one chick one night.. i think you and i were there together... didn't know what she was doing .. anyway after 5 drinks i was still sober but i still left her $20 bucks in total... it's just money, anyway.

this kind of attitude really disgusts me.. i can understand if youre not getting good service there's no reason why you should tip.. customers should always tip according to the level of service they receive..

but if people plan on going out to an expensive place in general, then you have to be willing to dish out the money!! i bartend at a restaurant in the city and it's pretty pricy where i work and 2 drinks can come out to almost 20 bucks, but to leave 50 cents or nothing at times is GROSS! bartenders work for tips and if youre a brokeass that's stingy, don't go out!

meh... im not asking for the bartender to give me brains or anything... all im asking for is a beer that isnt too foamy... i leave a dollar per drink unless the drink is like 4.50.. then i leave 6.. if someone is gonna sell me a product at 7 bucks i want a good product.. i shoudnt have to tip when someone pours a beer into a cup and all i get is foam... no??

no of course not!! but you would not believe the shit ive seen as a bartender.. serving 5, 6, 7 people.. 60 dollar + bills.. i'm EXTREMELY nice and i make great drinks and then get 2 dollars?? wtf is that about?? i just think if people want to play this going out game they have to know how to play it.. it's also important to remember that if you plan on going back to the bar, a good bartender will remember you and hook you up the next time around.