Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***WARNING, Please READ***

So this friday night, I come out of Twilo as one horny bastard. As you all know it it damn near impossible to get any ass at Twilo as it's covered with skanks and crackheads. So as any normal and classy gentelman I decide to get a prostitute so I head out to the meat packing district which is a capital of NYC hookers. Never had bad experiences with that up there. ANyway, i spot a gorgeous blond, nice little perky tits the whole nine yards. Take her home, everything is going smooth when I take off her Pants I almost pass out, SHe has both a penis and a vagina. I have gotten some transvestites before but this is beyond that shit, the girl has both penis and a vagina. This shit was nuts. Can someone explain this one to me.

Originally posted by bastardino:

So this friday night, I come out of Twilo as one horny bastard. As you all know it it damn near impossible to get any ass at Twilo as it's covered with skanks and crackheads. So as any normal and classy gentelman I decide to get a prostitute so I head out to the meat packing district which is a capital of NYC hookers. Never had bad experiences with that up there. ANyway, i spot a gorgeous blond, nice little perky tits the whole nine yards. Take her home, everything is going smooth when I take off her Pants I almost pass out, SHe has both a penis and a vagina. I have gotten some transvestites before but this is beyond that shit, the girl has both penis and a vagina. This shit was nuts. Can someone explain this one to me.

So now you know where you came from.... weren't you wondering all along what happened to your father Mr. BASTARDino...you don't actually have one. In reality, your mother and father are the same person....as "IT" impregnated itself and gave birth to you. Your ventures out to pick up such a hermaphrodite is rooted in what Freud would consider a need to find the father that you never knew while maintaing a close tie to your "mother". This experience of yours is the first step in dealing with your traumatic childhood and moving on with your life. I know that you haven't seen your "mother" in 20 years as child services took you away from her...maybe that was who you fucked on Friday.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

stripper.gif

Originally posted by mistressbella:

HEY NOW not all the woman that go to twilo are skanks please if u saw me and my crew of girlz u would take that back PEACE

please DO NOT EVER take that moron seriously

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

stripper.gif

If you take anyone who takes a transvestite prostitute home seriously then you have a problem...

It's obvious that he's an idiot.

Don't worry hun...I know that not all girls are skanks and crackheads who go to clubs. I'm one of the good ones too.

Originally posted by gq2727:

So now you know where you came from.... weren't you wondering all along what happened to your father Mr. BASTARDino...you don't actually have one. In reality, your mother and father are the same person....as "IT" impregnated itself and gave birth to you. Your ventures out to pick up such a hermaphrodite is rooted in what Freud would consider a need to find the father that you never knew while maintaing a close tie to your "mother". This experience of yours is the first step in dealing with your traumatic childhood and moving on with your life. I know that you haven't seen your "mother" in 20 years as child services took you away from her...maybe that was who you fucked on Friday.

LMAO!!!! Fauckin' great responce!

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif