Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone try SUPERMANS???

I dont know what color they are or anything.....all I know is they are "supposivley" really good. Dont ya love when ya hear those words?!!?

Anyone let me know if u have tried them and know how they are....Thanks! cwm12.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

what up misskittie, let me know where youre going for afterhours.lololololol cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Originally posted by msoprano13:

what up misskittie, let me know where youre going for afterhours.lololololol cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

Why??? Huhhhh???? I thought we already discussed it last ngiht....ur room! hahah

(these arent for "that" weekend silly! )

cwm27.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

[This message has been edited by misskittie (edited 11-21-2000).]

Originally posted by misskittie:

I dont know what color they are or anything.....all I know is they are "supposivley" really good. Dont ya love when ya hear those words?!!?

Anyone let me know if u have tried them and know how they are....Thanks! cwm12.gif

okie u must be the impostor misskittie cuz the real one doenst do drugs N E more right?

or was that all just b.s.

cwm25.gifcwm25.gifcwm25.gifcwm25.gifcwm25.gifcwm25.gif

Originally posted by misskittie:

Why??? Huhhhh???? I thought we already discussed it last ngiht....ur room! hahah

(these arent for "that" weekend silly! )

cwm27.gif

i was just checking

------------------

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

Originally posted by missincognito:

i don't knows about those kathy....but I took a flatliner last week.... and let me tell you!!! cwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gif I was walking around in circles!!! cwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gif

Well where on earth did u get those??? Where u on them at Twilo???

------------------

tigger.gif

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Originally posted by missincognito:

i don't knows about those kathy....but I took a flatliner last week.... and let me tell you!!! cwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gif I was walking around in circles!!! cwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gif

what the hell is a flatliner, and i dont like the way that sounds anyway, you know flat line means no heart beat, they must be called those for a reaon

------------------

Personally i don't like the sound of it either.... (and yes I know what a flatliner is!!)I got them 2 weeks ago and waited to take it to see how the other guys reacted to them. You can never be too careful- especially these days!

Obviously- from their reaction- it was VERY good!!!!

So i took it last week- Actually I was knockered when you came up and started chattin w/ me.

I'm tryin to get more for this weekend... we shall see- hehehe! cwm4.gifcwm29.gifcwm32.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

goof_anm.gif

*~**~*~**~~ No man/woman is worth your tears... and the only one who would be- would never make you cry ~~**~*~**~*

Hun, if they are blue supermans...they are bunk. they are either sudafed, or dangerous shit. STAY AWAY....we got some one time...and

N-O-T-H-I-N-G.....hun stay away from em

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Day is gone I'm on my back Staring up at the ceiling I take a drink sit back relax Smoke my kind makes me feel Better for a short time

What I want is what I've not got What I need is all around me"

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

love.jpg

Originally posted by raver_mania:

I had some in Ibiza and they were not all that. However, these are most probably a different batch.

I had the some ones in Ibiza as well around the 4th of July, not really that great. I am sure as well the ones you are inquiring about are from a different source.

------------------

*************************I got to thank god for the music.

Yep, I got some with al and they were BUM SHEIT! Sucked...specially if you pay $20 bucks for them...Best roll so far would have to be white nike's followed closely by double stacked white mitsubishis. If you could get your hand on one of those, you would have a GREAT fucking time!

------------------

signature.gif

Try get rockets..freakin awesome...

my best: choc chip mitsus or rockets

after that comes white nikes, etc.

ACtually I found a smurf a month ago.. that would prolly come second!

------------------

Raving is a state of mind.

It has nothing to do with what you wear, how old you are or how you look.

Its all about the vibe!

Ohh you guys are fabulous! I checked with some people who took these..same batch and all...and they said they were crapola!

So, I traded for some NICE BUTTERFLIES which I also checked on from some of my crew....slammin rolls!!

Thanks abunch...save me $18 ...haha cwm17.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

I had Superman's at Exit a few weeks ago, very very WHACK!!! I'm not even sure if I know anyone that has ever had a good roll, or a roll at all of of those. Save your money for something you know is good.

-Scott-

------------------

ani-milan.gifani-rotate.gif

ThErE aRE sEvErAl gOOd PrOtEcTiOnS aGaInSt TEmPtAtIoN, bUt ThE MoSt PoPuLaR Is CoWaRdIcE.

see this is exactly the kind of shit im talking about. Misskittie is a fucking waste of DNA. the biggest fucking hypocrat I have ever seen in my life. Two weeks ago she said she's not doing any drugs anymore and now this. Hey misskittie, why don't you do everyone on this board a huge favor and go fuck yourself.

Originally posted by bastardino:

see this is exactly the kind of shit im talking about. Misskittie is a fucking waste of DNA. the biggest fucking hypocrat I have ever seen in my life. Two weeks ago she said she's not doing any drugs anymore and now this. Hey misskittie, why don't you do everyone on this board a huge favor and go fuck yourself.

I do fuck myself...about 9 times a day actually. Thats why God gave me hands. What the fuck do you care if I pop pills? I dont think the shit I do REALLY affects YOU and YOUR life. We dont chill so STFU!

Ive seen ppl from this board in k holes, shit faced, and allll other sorts of crap but BIG FUCKIN DEAL! Theyre happy. I havent done other shit and I just recently decided to roll again.....but I dont remember actually SAYING these pills were for me. Either way...ITS NONE OF UR FUCKIN BUSINESS.....Grow up...get a life...and on the way to all that...KISS MY IRISH ASS!

------------------

tigger.gif

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE