Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Price Tags on DJ's

Those top international DJs get $40K to $80K a night usual. Oakenfold got $82K at exit a couple years back, PVD got $39K at factory 3 years ago. Think about the numbers...a place like factory that could pack 5,000 people for an all night/all morning party at $50 a head for PVD is $250K. Of course the guy that is the draw for that crowd is going to want $40 or $50K. Same goes for a smaller scale, people like JP, DT, and Morillo may make 10K on a normal night... but they fill the places, its worth it for the owners to pay it. In the end, we are left with nothing but great memories, the the DJs and owners are left with memories and pockets full of our money... but its all good.

Nicely put....I heard Danny is getting 25k for his party tomorrow plus a % of the door but hey I bought my ticket and I'm still gonna be there with a big smile on my face and certain DJ's like Danny deserve this money because they pull huge amounts of people and rock the house all nightttttt

Ive heard these are some of these DJs rates....

PVD - $65-$75,000 w/ his entire crew/sound/lighting

Richie Hawtin = $9-$11,000

Tiesto - $25-$35,000

Boy George - $1,500-2,000

Donald Glaude - $3-$5,000

Oakenfold - $50-$60,000

Richie Hawtin commands more than boy george!? .. you dont say! And for the price i would rather see Richie hawtin than Jokenfold any day of the week. I think imma book that man for my wedding :love:

Ive heard these are some of these DJs rates....

PVD - $65-$75,000 w/ his entire crew/sound/lighting

Richie Hawtin = $9-$11,000

Tiesto - $25-$35,000

Boy George - $1,500-2,000

Donald Glaude - $3-$5,000

Oakenfold - $50-$60,000

Hmm, that's odd, I'd have though Tiesto made a lot more per show but whatever.

they get serious money i know pvd got 40k at exit a while back and oakenfold got something like 125k for nye, peters was making like 8k a sat night at sf and got half of the door on theme parties it all depends like what ppl said on the venue, where it is and how long