Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So im goin to a club i said i would never go to tonite

Although i am friends with one of the silent partners mr t.f. the direction and crowd and music and basically everything about it doesnt interest me at all. BOTTLES N MODELS, PRANCERS NON DANCERS, VIP CARDS you know the type. Anyhow tonite i will be goin to NA for a GREAT reason its a friends bday and STEVE PORTER will be providing the beats along with THREE. And the crowd will be people i know from other parties and clubs and well basically not the normal crowd lol.

Plexi Holiday Party ::

UNKLE ‘Reign’ Record Release Party

[Global Underground]

Emerging from UNKLE’s highly acclaimed album Never, Never, Land comes the enigmatic new single, ‘Reign’. UNKLE’s James Lavelle and Richard File have teamed up with the legendary Ian Brown of the Stone Roses to create a massively emotional, string laden masterpiece.

Global Underground's EXCLUSIVE U.S. 12” release of ‘Reign’ is a set of breathtaking and exceptionally eclectic remixes from some of America’s most innovative and respected producers. While all of the remixes utilize Ian Brown’s chilling vocal, each gives the track its own unique twist. Whether it’s the syncopated Def Jux swagger of the RJD2 mix, THREE A.M.’s (of Rabbit In The Moon remix fame) acid-tech-house romp, Morgan Geist’s (of Metro Area) disco-funk slow burner of Beat Pharmacy’s (Francois K’s protégé) bubbly, dubby bin-shaker - this is a piece of vinyl that will be on every discerning DJ’s decks for some time to come.

Music by:

THREE

&

STEVE PORTER

Monday, December 13th

NA

246 West 14th Street

21+, 11pm

NA is the old NELLS it the first time since they have open that something for us MUSIC HEADS is worth goin too hehe. And its no cover.