Clubplanet Nightlife Community

johan gielen..... who's in???

cant wait..... how has the crowd been at avalon lately??? i swore off ever going back there... but for johan im gonna have to make it out... and does anybody know what time he's spinning... i would like to get there a few miutes before his set, no sooner if possible...

cant wait..... how has the crowd been at avalon lately??? i swore off ever going back there... but for johan im gonna have to make it out... and does anybody know what time he's spinning... i would like to get there a few miutes before his set, no sooner if possible...

I am in! :)

eh...it depends how much studying i get done over the weekend. who the hell am i kidding!!!! of course i'm going....i've been waiting forever for him to stop by nyc!!!

yeah, hey lizzy keep an eye on me so dont do anything stupid like get drunk and married in the church ...or talk to fat chicks.

yeah no fat chicks need apply..

I got inside info that the polish mafia might be plotting against the darkess

have fun everyone, i guess i will be holding it down over at crobar tonite solo for david morales. If i even make it, hell i havent slept yet since friday 10am so i might actually ust go and chill and socialize insteadof dance the night away. Anyhow polskis, old'ts, blackies,mattys, wurk it to the bone.

have fun everyone, i guess i will be holding it down over at crobar tonite solo for david morales. If i even make it, hell i havent slept yet since friday 10am so i might actually ust go and chill and socialize insteadof dance the night away. Anyhow polskis, old'ts, blackies,mattys, wurk it to the bone.

I know you can hit up Crobar come on now lol what time did you leave Spirit?

yeah, hey lizzy keep an eye on me so dont do anything stupid like get drunk and married in the church ...or talk to fat chicks.

ill keep an eye on you, but it doesn't mean ill stop you from doing anything stupid! haha i need a good laugh you know

dude, some fat chick i know needs papers, so the plan is to get you so drunk, that you'll marry the broad

and she promised she would shave, so she will look nice in a dress

the mafiaski

one word to describe last night

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!

ths music was on point on sat night... i wish i made it to the beginning of his set but my friends were being bastards... i didnt get in til 3:30 and only stayed til about 5, but it was worth it for the music... did anyone hear that breakbeat mashup of pvd "for an angel" and "silence".. omg!! what's that song called with the lyrics "have a ball... prepare to fly" he played it sat night...(these lyrics are probably way off btw) i've heard it 1000's of times while out... it was really big in 1999-2000??? never got the track info on it... thanks..

i would like to see him at a better venue next time with a better system... i want to see him in a club where most of the people are there to see the dj... not just to go to a club and take e...