Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 12/16/04

weyes

agreed.... I invited some friends to a new years eve party last year.... NO RESPONSE...... Never talked to them again....

I always RSVP...

i hope they weren't otherwise close; that's a little harsh of a punishment for real friends (even though real friends wouldn't not rsvp)...

not harsh when I went to their halloween party two months prior... and they couldnt even RSVP and they didnt even mention it when they saw me in person..before or after the party... Not to mention, I called them and left messages on their machines about the party, still no response... I dont need friends like that.. :duel:

not harsh when I went to their halloween party two months prior... and they couldnt even RSVP and they didnt even mention it when they saw me in person..before or after the party... Not to mention, I called them and left messages on their machines about the party, still no response... I dont need friends like that.. :duel:
gotcha :no: .