Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CLOTHES CHECK? EXIT meet-up!

Well, being the girlie girl that I am, I do not yet know what I am wearing.

cwm1.gif

But my bud and I are kind of hard to miss...I'm Black with long curly braids, and she is White, with short blond hair. We will go behind the DJ booth for the meet-up. See you there!!

Oh, and you didn't tell what you were wearing!! What's up with that? smile.gif

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

I'm near sighted so someone grab me if they see me. I'll be in a tomato red button down.....5'11".... brown spikey hair. Peace.

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Oh yeah and when you see Divalicious, you'll know EXACTLY who she is smile.gif I know I didn't even have to ask her name on the board LOL.. What do YOU look like???

Could it be true? Zoya is going to grace Exit with her presence?? Woohoo!! Can't wait to see you girlie!

And btw, sometimes it's a good thing to stand out. I meet lots of peeps from the board because they recognize me. hee hee

smile.gif

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

haha ill def be there, im a tanned fellow wearing black pants with a black tank top, probably stringing when there is room hehehe =)

------------------

going.gif

alamo, <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.alamohq.com

contact" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.alamohq.com

contact</A> me or eatscarrot@aol.com to get your thanxgiving WEBSTER HALL INVASION II tickets NOW! SICKEST event of the year!

I'll be wearing black lace pants and a black short shirt that ties in the back I will be wearing my hair curly (so for all of you that have seen me with str8 hair look for the lace pants)

See you there!!!

Debbie

Diva you know i'll be with partytime so you won't miss me!!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Archived