Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Subliminal Sessions announced for Wednesday March 23rd at Space

Woo I booked my hotel today !

I'm psyched (my first WMC).

Question about this party in particular.. is it a daytime event? I know I probably shouldnt be comparing the two, however, I saw morillo this past summer in Space Ibiza and he spun during the day and it was excellent.

Only curious because lawler is also spinning on the 23rd (however at night).

Would love to see both.

-M

• 2 weeks later...
exactly matt

No no... I understand. Some people need to have shit or problems at the door. And hip hop....

That's why we're all different. Some people like hip hop clubs that are harder to get into (especially if you're a guy and like waiting outside)... and others like dance clubs that go allnight with little or no problems at the door.

unfortunately, i wouldn't be caught dead @ space. it's a shame because morrillo is wicked. space is for the young pookie-head crowd. and after the sun rises i need to get out of there especially as they have a no-re-entry policy. which sucks. and it gets mighty hot out in that patio. the ladies are incredible don't ghet me wrong. but "space" is not the place 4 me. :yuck::aaah: shame jose nunez and who da funk are wicked.

unfortunately, i wouldn't be caught dead @ space. it's a shame because morrillo is wicked. space is for the young pookie-head crowd. and after the sun rises i need to get out of there especially as they have a no-re-entry policy. which sucks. and it gets mighty hot out in that patio. the ladies are incredible don't ghet me wrong. but "space" is not the place 4 me. :yuck::aaah: shame jose nunez and who da funk are wicked.
sup Abe.. crobar would have been a better choice.. space gets annoying during wmc.. going out to support morillo and subliminal is what it's about. fawk the club support the DJ.. :)

wassssuuuppp tony. i hope 2 see that bald head and that bounce during wmc2005. i love the subliminal fellows. should be a memorable evening.

i liked the old space 2. unfortunately the new space is wacked :gang: all those bums harrasing you. fear of ur vehicle being vandalized. i'll pass. yes tony crobar would have been a much better choice. space sucks!!!!!!!! i'm glad roland got out of that shi*hole. :vomit2: