Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where to go after Oakie tomorrow...

hoochie

Originally posted by hoochie:

Anyone know about how long the "show" is and any suggestions for afterwards?

none of the BIG clubs are having anything Thurs. night as far as I know...but Centro has an insane lineup including Basement Jaxx Def. a good way to wind down the night...esp if they have the late set.

I believe it will go until about 3 or 4......just an educated guess though.....as for afterhours....hmmmm.....I know JV will be in LI but I haven't heard of anything else to be honest......it seems that tonight is such a huge night that it is overshadowing what's going on tomorrow......will you be at the meetup at Oakie?(12am on the floor, left of the stage)....see you then...

Mikey

------------------

Room to dance?....Oh..I will take that..thank you...

Media32975.jpg

I've never seen Oakie go past 5. I think if they close it up at 3 there may be a riot. Afterhours may be my place for tea and crumpets.

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Smithers, come here. I need you.

Hoochie I already told you Exit is open I called today and confirmed!!!

Its a neon-glow party $25 at the door. We are going afterwards because Oak will only spin for 2 hours from 12 - 2 it will be closed by 4am then onto Exit. cwm5.gif

Originally posted by Crackorn:

I've never seen Oakie go past 5. I think if they close it up at 3 there may be a riot. Afterhours may be my place for tea and crumpets.

only if its Earl Grey tea and not the break apart in your hands crumpets cwm5.gif

------------------

...I can't see you, you can't see me! as-slow.gif ...

I'm not sure what a crumpet is. As for tea, it's usually Earl. Or Twinings. Wait. Are they the same? I don't know. I drink a lot of tea too. What a crackhed I am.

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Do what thou wilt.

Aleister Crowley

Archived