Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Studio 4

dee, i bet if one of your friends was djing or promoting would say how great it is............

as far as joeys goes..... the only reason i'm going there for NYE is because it's cheap....

i have a couple of trips coming up soon, so i want something cheap and open late and the music should be fairly decent, kirko is spinning, not like i'm going to care, i plan on having a nice buzz..................

youre the kinda guy that goes to a mercedes dealership with a $20 bill and gets pissed off when they wont give you a car.....yeah mike the world sucks......to help alleviate your financial discomfort please PM me regarding rates for you chauffeur services...im figuring this evening from say 1am till about 7am probably around 6 or 7 of us....please get back to me. BTW I am being serious.

dee, i bet if one of your friends was djing or promoting would say how great it is............

as far as joeys goes..... the only reason i'm going there for NYE is because it's cheap....

i have a couple of trips coming up soon, so i want something cheap and open late and the music should be fairly decent, kirko is spinning, not like i'm going to care, i plan on having a nice buzz..................

youre the kinda guy that goes to a mercedes dealership with a $20 bill and gets pissed off when they wont give you a car.....yeah mike the world sucks......to help alleviate your financial discomfort please PM me regarding rates for you chauffeur services...im figuring this evening from say 1am till about 7am probably around 6 or 7 of us....please get back to me. BTW I am being serious.

kos, your a trip bro..so amusing......... where did i say the world sucks??? regarding limo prices $75.00 per hr. plus a 20% for a 10 man stretch.......... also regarding the mercedes thing, i would go to a chevy dealer with $20.00 i'm a vette dude, instead of a mercedes................. as far as going to studio for NYE, no thanks, i don't feel like being jammed into a club where i can't move.... i'll go to joey's, it was okay last yr. and there open really late........

kos, why don't you bring your pussy little ass, on my snowmobiling trip in the UP of michigin...... just imagine flying at speeds of 80 mph, trees whipping by........ one with nature....i bet u would be calling sandman because u just pissed your pants and your super scared, anyway u probably would go like 30 mph...... DAMN I LOVE SNOWMOBILING.......

this is kosta's phone call to sandman............ "sandman, i just pissed my pants, that crazy MK dude was flying threw the trails,and i was sooo scared... come and hold me"