Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Because I Can..."

majinbuu

so everyone wants to whine when he has a bad game...no praise when he has a great game?

It's not the fact that he had a bad game. Every QB is entitled to have one once in a while. It's just that these bad games come against good teams when they need him the most. Being in the game against the Pats and Steelers just isn't going to cut it. The Jets have been pretty good for a while now. (one losing season since 97) They need Chad to lead them to the next level which to this point he has yet to do...

It's not the fact that he had a bad game. Every QB is entitled to have one once in a while. It's just that these bad games come against good teams when they need him the most. Being in the game against the Pats and Steelers just isn't going to cut it. The Jets have been pretty good for a while now. (one losing season since 97) They need Chad to lead them to the next level which to this point he has yet to do...

in 100% agreement.

...and Dallas put up 43 on the Seahawks a few weeks ago. Their defense is garbage.

did chad look like his arm was hurting? everyone was quick to point out how he cant throw...

bad defense or not, he still threw well.

huge jet fan........but yeah his shoulder is hurting regardless how he played against seattle and might need surgery after the year.............now lets see him do the same against the patriots and who cares about the shoulder.............big time quaterbacks win big time games

huge jet fan........but yeah his shoulder is hurting regardless how he played against seattle and might need surgery after the year.............now lets see him do the same against the patriots and who cares about the shoulder.............big time quaterbacks win big time games

i'm a big jets fan too...all i'm saying is dont hate the guy b/c he lost a close game to the steelers....

people on this bd. were calling for the jets to go out and get a new QB last week...and have nothing to say when he does good..

i'm a big jets fan too...all i'm saying is dont hate the guy b/c he lost a close game to the steelers....

people on this bd. were calling for the jets to go out and get a new QB last week...and have nothing to say when he does good..

He did OK - too bad it cancels out cause he acted like a little baby to the media afterwards :rolleyes:

THIN SKIN?

so ur saying that the record doesnt matter...the jets are really 0-2? they have no right to be in the playoffs this year? they should get the # 1 pick?

u guys dont get it...its funny how u complain about ur team like they have accomplished nothing this year.

they are 10 -4....not 4 - 10.

they are about to clinch a playoff spot...will you guys complain they are a wild card? how about how they couldnt win the division....or maybe that they dont have home field advantage in the playoffs....take ur pick, theres plenty to whine about.

The Jets haven't even clinched a spot in the playoffs...so I'm not giving any congrats till they do. Jets can still lose their their last 2 games and if the Ravens and Bills win out (which is very possible), the Jets will not make the playoff becuase they lost the head-to-head tiebreaker with both teams.

Football is all about momentum....the Jets started 5-0 and are 5-4 since - sorry if I'm not as enthusiastic about them playing such "average" ball since. This one good game/ one bad game routine doesn't give any Jet fans confidence...ok well maybe one :rolleyes:

The Jets haven't even clinched a spot in the playoffs...so I'm not giving any congrats till they do. Jets can still lose their their last 2 games and if the Ravens and Bills win out (which is very possible), the Jets will not make the playoff becuase they lost the head-to-head tiebreaker with both teams.

Football is all about momentum....the Jets started 5-0 and are 5-4 since - sorry if I'm not as enthusiastic about them playing such "average" ball since. This one good game/ one bad game routine doesn't give any Jet fans confidence...ok well maybe one :rolleyes:

whatever..they will win at least one game...i dont see why they wont win the last 2...its not like the pats mopped the floor with the jets. it was close until the end. theres no reason why they cant beat them now. the defense is playing better than ever.