Clubplanet Nightlife Community

118 LOUNGE will be open Christmas Day-Free for all before 11 w/ guest dj Mike Rizzo

118 Lounge will be open Christmas Day

Im sure someone of you will not be going out and im sure someone of you will be iching when night comes. So put some of your Chistmas gifts on and come to 118 with guest disc jockey MIKE RIZZO with complimentary admission for all before 11.

Door by: Victor Soto

118 Lounge

118 Stockton Street

Newark, NJ 07105

www.mapquest.com

www.118lounge.com

Victor - it was good to finally meet you the other night at Flight...after all this time...hahaha...it was really strange...cause we both had that "oh, I know you from CP but I'm not gonna say anything b/c I dont wanna look like some computer geek" look on our faces...LOL

Thanks, everyone had a great time...Denny killed that sound system, I am still deaf in one ear.

I agree...my ears were ringing all Saturday from the sound system. WOW...what a set Denny played...had and awesome time.

Nice meeting you Karl, sorry I couldnt speak to you longer, it was soo loud in there and I was attacked by bunch of busy bees who I havent seen in a long time...let me know next time you go

Victor - it was good to finally meet you the other night at Flight...after all this time...hahaha...it was really strange...cause we both had that "oh, I know you from CP but I'm not gonna say anything b/c I dont wanna look like some computer geek" look on our faces...LOL

Thanks, everyone had a great time...Denny killed that sound system, I am still deaf in one ear.

Now dont kill me but im trying to remember who you are. I met so many new people on Saturday, sorry.

Victor Soto