Clubplanet Nightlife Community

att: Aztec

OK! OK! OK!

Aztec - agree fully completely - the more you put into it the more you get out of it. But, sweetie, I don't like writing essays anymore...BUT I would do it for you!!!

Trippintrance - Babe - anything you want - you ask I give...since you have taken such good care of me in the past!!!

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by lexxxi:

OK! OK! OK!

Aztec - agree fully completely - the more you put into it the more you get out of it. But, sweetie, I don't like writing essays anymore...BUT I would do it for you!!!

Trippintrance - Babe - anything you want - you ask I give...since you have taken such good care of me in the past!!!

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

WHOA....big words lady! those are big words!

cwm13.gif hahaha

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Day is gone I'm on my back Staring up at the ceiling I take a drink sit back relax Smoke my kind makes me feel Better for a short time

What I want is what I've not got What I need is all around me"

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

love.jpg

damn andy, i won't be makin it this weekend, but that's ok, that leaves more of you some other weekend for ME~~~~ nudge nudge wink wink. hehehe. have fun there with your entourage. mr LL cool A uh oh watch out ladies, his head is gettin gassed up. j/k andy is always a sweetheart. ps. i give good massagees andy, so put these hands to better use than writing an essay. cwm12.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."

damn andy, i won't be makin it this weekend, but that's ok, that leaves more of you some other weekend for ME~~~~ nudge nudge wink wink. hehehe. have fun there with your entourage. mr LL cool A uh oh watch out ladies, his head is gettin gassed up. j/k andy is always a sweetheart. ps. i give good massagees andy, so put these hands to better use than writing an essay. cwm12.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."

Originally posted by mikey_m:

....I don't need an essay just a nice ice massage......then you got me.......

Mikey

Hello!!!! Ice massage = the BabyFace specialty! Why have we not met sooner?!?!?!?!

------------------

devilwmn.gif I may have a baby face but there's a little devil that stirs deep within me

"Why I am not just any old girl on the board"

by: BabyFace

When posed with the inquiry of whether or not I hold up to the special standards of Andy, I find myself wondering how he would even need to question my uniqueness and compatibility. As I am sure many lovely ladies from this online community would love to take part in the festivities hereby described in this thread, I implore you to consider why I am the best choice for this position.

As far as CNYC is concerned, I never bash another member unless what he or she has said makes absolutely no sense or he or she is ragging on one of the other members I have come to appreciate. I am respectful of others opinions and try to post mine where applicable. My original post on the Sex board entitled "The Best Thing About Blowjobs" received notable attention and established that I am a member not afraid to share her feelings, thoughts, and most especially, sexual desires and fantasies.

With this in mind, it is most important to consider that I have a highly playful and sexual personality, which makes me an excellent addition to the circle of sexuality that includes Andy, Rachel, and Kat thus far. I enjoy experimentation and am willing to try many new and exciting things involving members of both sexes, as my heterosexual nature yearns to see the other side.

In short, I am willing, determined, and hungry for the opportunity to prove I will be the best addition to your sexual escapades.

References: available upon request

------------------

devilwmn.gif I may have a baby face but there's a little devil that stirs deep within me

Originally posted by babyface526:

"Why I am not just any old girl on the board"

by: BabyFace

When posed with the inquiry of whether or not I hold up to the special standards of Andy, I find myself wondering how he would even need to question my uniqueness and compatibility. As I am sure many lovely ladies from this online community would love to take part in the festivities hereby described in this thread, I implore you to consider why I am the best choice for this position.

As far as CNYC is concerned, I never bash another member unless what he or she has said makes absolutely no sense or he or she is ragging on one of the other members I have come to appreciate. I am respectful of others opinions and try to post mine where applicable. My original post on the Sex board entitled "The Best Thing About Blowjobs" received notable attention and established that I am a member not afraid to share her feelings, thoughts, and most especially, sexual desires and fantasies.

With this in mind, it is most important to consider that I have a highly playful and sexual personality, which makes me an excellent addition to the circle of sexuality that includes Andy, Rachel, and Kat thus far. I enjoy experimentation and am willing to try many new and exciting things involving members of both sexes, as my heterosexual nature yearns to see the other side.

In short, I am willing, determined, and hungry for the opportunity to prove I will be the best addition to your sexual escapades.

References: available upon request

Holy Shit!! babyface I'll give you a recommendation for that essay.......bring on the ice too baby......

Mikey

------------------

Room to dance?....Oh..I will take that..thank you...

Media32975.jpg

Well Friday no good for me.

Cuz after the Oakie I ain't goin home.. I'm going to Long Beach.

BUT if Andy wants to come tonight......

YOUR INVITE is here!!!

SUSHi is a CRAVING....... and it's calling to some people..

And not everyone can come? !!! frown.gif Sad Rachel

Zoya come get "sushi drunk" with me!! LOL

And Lucie can't come? frown.gif OK this is going to have to wait for Next week...

Ok now where is BAD ANDY?

And Lexxi is flying down for this? wow. LOL

Well Friday no good for me.

Cuz after the Oakie I ain't goin home.. I'm going to Long Beach.

BUT if Andy wants to come tonight......

YOUR INVITE is here!!!

SUSHi is a CRAVING....... and it's calling to some people..

And not everyone can come? !!! frown.gif Sad Rachel

Zoya come get "sushi drunk" with me!! LOL

And Lucie can't come? frown.gif OK this is going to have to wait for Next week...

Ok now where is BAD ANDY?

And Lexxi is flying down for this? wow. LOL

posting this AGAIN

Originally posted by rachel1997:

OMG I didn't just read that...

OH shit... LOL

OK this is the last time I'm posting to this thread and boldyellow.gif tieing Bad boldyellow.gif Andy to my bed... boldyellow.gif

So your into that type of shit eh? Now this is getting interesting.

We need to have a "meeting" to "review" all of our "applicants"

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

Originally posted by rachel1997:

You anint goin' NOWHERE! you are tied to my bed.... LOL YOu forgot about last night already? LOL j/k

cwm14.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

[This message has been edited by misskittie (edited 11-22-2000).]

I hope you all don't think I slaved over that essay... I have a quick, creative imagination and I thought it would be funny if someone actually took a shot at posting one smile.gif

And every apology for the magnitude of that pic... it scared even me.

------------------