Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ah yo..is there a BLING around??

bobbybacala

:splat: and you just envy him ASSHOLE! get a life.

Envy him? Are you serious kid? This is coming from someone who has fucking Dath Vader as his signature? Can you possibly tell me what there is to envy? He is a 100 pound pin shape headed, bunson burner abusing nerd, who was the punching bag for every high school kid. This hook nose fink, then decided he was tired of being the nerd and decided to put his 2nd grade literacy to something other then writing about Boron, Copper, Zinc and all his other favorite elements. As I said before nobody takes him seriously, Its like watching the cripple try to dance on the floor. You dont wanna go up and laugh in its face because you'd look like a dick, but while you and your pals down rounds of Jager, you all laugh and make fun of it gyrating about. As far as women go, ya the turd in a punchbowl posts updated pics of him with women, but those broads feel bad for the lanky dork and try to show others that hes cool by hanging out with them. Every woman he poses/hangs out with also knows that there is not an inkling in his 90 pound white washed somalian body that he would make a move on him, because of his past insecurity.

Now i wrote way too much and wasted my time on this Egon Spangler wannabe, but it should shut the dick gobbling drawbridge's of all you trying to speak of for ole Egon.

why is everyone getting worked up over this theard?

damn drama... over BLING!

blingapp.jpg

can't we just all get along here. :)

Leave bling alone, so what who or what his isn't, he's bling and within his own mind he is happy doing whatever he is doing with his so called CLUB status...

never know he might be a cartoon oneday..... Blingster Club Edition!

w/e

I think the guy is happy being who he is even if its fake image. To each their own. the only happiness is the one you create for your self. And you got to have alot of time on your hands to be writing about some Bling Bling..

:pint: