Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RM2 XMas Party Thursday 12.23.04

RM2 & Circa would like for you to

Join us this Thursday for our Christmas Party!!

Open Bar from 9:30 to 10:30!

we will also be raffeling off tickets for our BIG NYE event

we will be open till 1pm New Years Day

Music by: DJ Ryan Morales & NJ's premire female DJ V-Ness

playing the best in Dance, Hiphop, Reggaeton, & Classics

Free Admission!!

RM2 & Circa would like for you to

Join us this Thursday for our Christmas Party!!

Open Bar from 9:30 to 10:30!

we will also be raffeling off tickets for our BIG NYE event

we will be open till 1pm New Years Day

Music by: DJ Ryan Morales & NJ's premire female DJ V-Ness

playing the best in Dance, Hiphop, Reggaeton, & Classics

Free Admission!!

u learn how to mix yet?

dude you're funny! I really think you must be talking about someone else cause i learned how to mix about 15 years ago and have improved it since then. If you talking crap bc i use a computer try again brother bc i do mix up my stuff with vinyl, cds and computer, and if you have a problem bc i play a mix of music too bad. I'm here to entertain everyone not just you. Do me favor come hear me play then try telling me what you think in my face then.

Peace out!

RM2

dude you're funny! I really think you must be talking about someone else cause i learned how to mix about 15 years ago and have improved it since then. If you talking crap bc i use a computer try again brother bc i do mix up my stuff with vinyl, cds and computer, and if you have a problem bc i play a mix of music too bad. I'm here to entertain everyone not just you. Do me favor come hear me play then try telling me what you think in my face then.

Peace out!

RM2

if you were soo good then why did you get bounced from FLIGHT and Taste in the fall?

actually I left both places on my own to go play at other venues i had been previously been booked for in NYC, and I never bothered to go back. honestly they werent paying me what i wanted. so it was a waste of my time. if you want to believe i got booted from those places go ahead. I really think you guys should come get one of my cds, I will gladly give it to you. Then you can critic me all you want. personally i dont think i really need to explain my business actions to you guys, so believe what u want.

RM2

Peace out!

RM2

i heard u spin @ taste & your music selection & mixing were pitiful to say the least. you hurt my ears!

well sorry if you thought that. next time please let me know if im having an off night. i respect you criticism. hopefully next time i can show you how much better than that i really play.

i like taht answer,maybe it was a off night?? at least you have class!