Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Living in Astoria

nycguy420

anthony... the one infront of eckerd not edwards... its 31st i think or 30th... i forget... but whatever hes the man IMO... theres another one that was featured on bobby flays show, but i forgot what corner he was on... supposedly hes the best in town according to the "locals..."
oh..hes good for the night crew..

but in the daytime..check out the guy in front of baby gap

I can't bring myself to eat street meat.

I think I did once when I was in college and was completely drunk...leaving Bar None.

That was only once tho. I can't even buy hot dogs from those guys...:yuck:

I love eating "dirty water dogs." Those are the best. They never taste the same when you cook them at home. My only problem with those hot dogs is that they never seem to fill me up, I can eat like four in a row with everything on it, and still be hungry. Gotta be something in the water. hhmm

For all the people who live in apartments. Do you live alone or do you have a roomate? Sometimes I think I'll be happier living alone because I could have the place exactly the way I want it. If the place is dirty it's all my fault with no one to blame, and if I'm anal about anything then I can have things the way I want them. But on the other hand it's nice to come home to someone to bullshit with and it's easier on the wallet when you have someone to split the bills with. What are your thoughts on this issue. Would you rather live alone and spend more money but have everything exactly the way you like it, or live with a roomate and have to compromise with their faults, but you have someone to split the bills with which would be easier on the wallet?

If you can afford to live on your own - then live on your own!! I lived with a roommate for 5 years (and he & I were and still are great friends) but once I bought my own place, I could never live with someone again!

Also, I don't live in NYC, but I've visited a few times - my best friend lived in Astoria. I found it to be a nice place, everything seemed to be a few blocks away, and I was even able to take the trains by myself.. so I thought it was pretty cool :)

• 3 weeks later...