Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who is still in the fantasy playoffs

gqsmuv

playing my championship game this week...it's big...hopefully i can clock in on that 1100...dont want second place...come on baby... :bounce:

my lineup

T. Green

M. Hasselbeck

C. Johnson

D. Gabriel

A. Green

C. Martin

C. Cooley

L. Evans

K. Jones

M. Vanderjagt

Redskins D

my bench consist of D. Patten, O. Smith, N. Goings, T. Bell and S. Williams (bills)

hope i take it...

Im in the champioship round for our CP league so I need Peyton Manning to shatter that record.

In my $ league I finished in second place with the most overall points for the season(100 points a week to be exact). But it didn't mean shit cuz my team decided to pick the first round of the playoffs to basically be on a bye week because they managed to scrounge up a measely 40 points. I'd like to thank T.O. for getting injured b/c my qb McNabb couldn't find the end zone that week, and also Shaun Alexander, Ruben Droughns, Andre Johnson, Alge Crumpler, and Pittsburg D for stinking it up when it really counted. But hey things could be worse, I could be the long snapper on the Detroit Lions.

volek or mcnabb this week??

volek has been on fire and mcnabb without TO/ the eagles clinching the playoffs leads me to believe mcnabb will be sitting the bench...

any thoughts???

Volek all the way...the guy is a fantasy animal. 5 tds last week and I believe they are playing against a team with a defense thats not too good.

I'm playing this week to get into the championship next week!(10 team league)

My team on paper looks sick, I'm favor by 43 points to win, but you never know what will happen. My starting lineup

T. Green his PR is 4

LT PR 2

C.Martin PR 3

J.Horn PR 4

E. Kennison PR 10

A. Gates PR 1

Akers PR 2

Buffalo D PR 1

I'm still thinking of taking K. Collins of the bench for Green, I don't know, anybody Collins or Green ? Tuff call

I'm playing this week to get into the championship next week!(10 team league)

My team on paper looks sick, I'm favor by 43 points to win, but you never know what will happen. My starting lineup

T. Green his PR is 4

LT PR 2

C.Martin PR 3

J.Horn PR 4

E. Kennison PR 10

A. Gates PR 1

Akers PR 2

Buffalo D PR 1

I'm still thinking of taking K. Collins of the bench for Green, I don't know, anybody Collins or Green ? Tuff call

wow trent green was fucking nasty tonight... collins wasnt bad either... the game tonight was siiiick!!! last night was a great game too... i hope it's sign of things to come tomorrow... ahhh i love december