Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tsunami party at Spirit 12/24

hope it is not too late for this . but anyone went ?? what was your impression and what did or did not like ?

i went there around midnight and stayed till 6 am .. and the music was off the hook .. i think 3 or 4 djs .. and they were dropping some really heavy trance .. pretty good shit .. the place was packed like nuts .. too much for christams eve .. .. also it was not cheap . $35 .. oh well ..

kept dancing for as long as i could .. there was a lot of vibe in the room . BUTTTTTTTT

the crowd really sucked .. too rude .. too pushy .. and shovy (is there such a word .. hehe) .. i got pushed many times .. and my friend who is totally calm almost got into a fight . with some dude that pushed him to the side ..

also .. toooooooooooo much drugs .. fuk that .. cocaine .. k .. e .. all kina shit .. and they were selling it very clearly .. some woman came to me and asked me if i wana buy K .. and i said i dont do anything . and she was like .. . no way . u r lieing . the way u were moving . u gotta be on something .. and she wont be convinced that i dont do anything . oh well .. too bad for her ..

so that was it .. so now it is your turn people if u went .. tell me about it

peace

the MASK

the next one is at cielo on jan 16th this is the info i have: TSUNAMI: DJ TSUYOSHI SUZUKI

really?? wow .. that would be something to watch .. coz ceilo is kina small for the volume of the crowd i saw in the past two parties .. but then again .. when did i care .. i am there dude .. woohoo :bounce:

Tsunami, as always, was great.....love that dark atmopshere with crazy lights and strobes.

Hard psy-trance making me move at 140 mph ;)

And of course Astral Projection are the leading act in this sub-category of EDM....always working the crowd to the limits....till you can't move anymore

As for drugs....I don't know, seemed to me 'normal' - meaning no less or more than any other club playing trance. Different people (including the rude ones), drugs, alcohol, smoking cigaretts - it's part of the scene - comes with the territory as they say. Some nights may be a bit better than others but there is no way around it.

Just make your circle and dance - if somebody happens to walk into it - they are doing it at their own risk LOL

Cielo should be nice; small club, Sunday night party, starting at 8PM ending at 2AM....shouldn't be crowded

I will be there for sure....

Tsunami, as always, was great.....love that dark atmopshere with crazy lights and strobes.

Hard psy-trance making me move at 140 mph ;)

And of course Astral Projection are the leading act in this sub-category of EDM....always working the crowd to the limits....till you can't move anymore

As for drugs....I don't know, seemed to me 'normal' - meaning no less or more than any other club playing trance. Different people (including the rude ones), drugs, alcohol, smoking cigaretts - it's part of the scene - comes with the territory as they say. Some nights may be a bit better than others but there is no way around it.

Just make your circle and dance - if somebody happens to walk into it - they are doing it at their own risk LOL

Cielo should be nice; small club, Sunday night party, starting at 8PM ending at 2AM....shouldn't be crowded

I will be there for sure....

ya dude .. loved the few circles we did .. we taught these kids some moves .. you crazy dancing maniac ... hehe ..

Its a Psychedelic trance party what do you want that hippies to do.

dude .. it is disguisting that ppl have to do drugs to enjoy parties or dancing .. the best feeling in the world is that natural high that comes from music/dancing .. i am sure u know what i am talking about . i saw you dancing .. hehe