Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Manning Sucks

32oots

u are all morons. Peyton's numbers were just as bad as a rookie. You have to expect this from a rookie quarterback. And don't give me that bullshit rothlisberger arguement because the talent around him is the best in the league. Imnot a giant fan either i just understand the game

For one that offensive line blows. If they had a decent O-line Warner would have been great but hes slow and that line gave him no time at all. And the receivers cant get open for their lives and even Shockey isnt doing shit. The only actual good part is Tiki.

I think peyton will be ok for the Giants. Give him some time and people around him. I hope they get a good O line in the draft or through FA in the off season. Then shockey can do more than block and Manning will have time to throw the ball. Hopefully with a good line and some weapons Tiki will have an even better year next year. The key is the O line. Manning can't pass while sitting on his ass

I think peyton will be ok for the Giants. Give him some time and people around him. I hope they get a good O line in the draft or through FA in the off season. Then shockey can do more than block and Manning will have time to throw the ball. Hopefully with a good line and some weapons Tiki will have an even better year next year. The key is the O line. Manning can't pass while sitting on his ass

Hell yeah, I never thought shockey would be blocking as much as he is.... With better protection I hope this cat will be alright..... He might have to hit the weight room a little also.... there is no way in hell he is 6-4 218, I'm 6-4 225 and I tower over the guy........

u are all morons. Peyton's numbers were just as bad as a rookie. You have to expect this from a rookie quarterback. And don't give me that bullshit rothlisberger arguement because the talent around him is the best in the league. Imnot a giant fan either i just understand the game

000 were morons

maybe moron was harsh, but i cant stand people jumpin all over him. He is gonna be great. U can see improvement in his foot work aas well as his throwing mechanics. He is even begining to look off recievers. The experiance he is recieving is very important.

well manning has faced the top four defenses in the league 4 out of his 6 starts....first time ever this has happened....but offensive line has been shaky from day one.....and whats up with their cornerbacks.....jesuss....i am a die hard giants fans but i dont know the GIANTS have no type of chemistry.....as far as shockey, seems like they are using him as a decoy this year..... i dont know why cause its not working.....but he isnt a small guy, he has blazing speed for his size and loves to run u over....actually took a pic with him at sandbar this past spring so i know he is a big guy cause i am pretty big myself...

i think manning is gonna turn out to be good...you guys gotta give him some time

THIS IS COMING FROM A STEELER FAN.

but, as far as best talent in the league....the steelers were 5-11 last year with only 1 or 2 changes in their team

i know everything has come together so far, but too many people are trying to dismiss what Big Ben has done....they all argue ...look at his running game, receivers, O-line,etc etc...... bottom line he is making the plays to win games...something a steeler QB hasn't done in a long time

i ask you this what would the steelers record be with maddox in there. I ASSURE YOU IT WOULDN'T BE 15-1

it's gonna be nice watching these 2 mature in the years to come. best of luck