Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Manning Sucks

32oots

All I Gotta Say For All The People Down On The Giants Right Now. 1 Step Back 2 Steps Fwd. Patience Fellow Giant Fans, Patience.

I totally understand, but I just don't think that there is time for rebuilding in the pro's.....Especially in the New York area...... Look at the way George runs the yankees he doesn't rebuild he reloads....

I think the only reason everybody is knocking on Manning is because he is overrated, he's also a little bitch !!!

From day one everybody has been saying how great he is, I always felt Rivers and Ben were better. The Giants got robbed with that trade. Look at the team Eli refused to play for..... Div champs, had a chance to play with the best young RB and now they will have the Giants first round pick.

Yes i do think it's to early to judge, but he will never be his brother

and lets face it, when Curt was playing they were a playoff team, now they just might be one of the worst teams in the NFL !!!!!

Never liked that punk since he thought he was a god and pick what team he plays for.

It's just not rite, the draft is supposed to make the weaker teams better and this fagget comes around, not proving shit yet, demanding what team he should play for. The real great ones make something out of nothing, look at Lebron James !!!!

The only thing ELI can do to save his image from being a bitch is win, just like Elway did when he was a bitch.

I totally understand, but I just don't think that there is time for rebuilding in the pro's.....Especially in the New York area...... Look at the way George runs the yankees he doesn't rebuild he reloads....

IT'S THE NFL THOUGH, WHEN YOUR REBUILDING IT'S THE SAME AS RETOOLING. LOOK AT WHERE SAN DIEGO WAS A YEAR AGO, AND WHERE THEY ARE NOW. THE G-MEN AREN'T THAT BAD. WE ALL GOTTA REMEMBER WE LOST OUR BEST PLAYER AROUND WK 7. YEAH HE'S ONE PLAYER, BUT STRAHAN IS THE GLUE TO THE TEAM AND HE SETS THE REST OF THE DEFENSE UP. WITHOUT HIM WE HAD NO THREAT ON DEF, EVERYGAME PEOPLE DIDN'T HAVE TO GAMEPLAN AGAINST THE DEF.

THIS I THINK IS A BLESSING IN DISGUISE, YEAH I RATHER SEE THE TEAM BE COMPETITIVE, BUT BEING OUT OF THE PLAYOFF PICTURE LETS THE TEAM FOCUS ON SEEING WHICH YOUNG GUYS WE HAVE ARE TO KEEP AND WHICH ONE SHOULD BE LET GO. IF YOUR A GIANT FAN U GOTTA BE EXCITED BY THE YOUNG DEF PLAYERS WE GOT: OSI, GIBRIL, TORBOR, WILLIAM JOSEPH, WILL ALLEN, WILL PETERSON. THIS EXPERIENCE WILL ONLY HELP THEM GET BETTER, ADD STRAHAN TO THE MIX NEXT YEAR MAYBE WITH ANOTHER GOOD PICKUP, AND OUR DEFENSE IS LOOKING UP. IN THIS LEAGUE IF YOU HAVE A GOOD DEFENSE YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN EVERY GAME.

NOW ON OFFENSE, U STILL GOT TIKI, AND SHOCKEY (YES HE HASN'T PLAYED GREAT BUT HE'S NOT UTILIZED CORRECTLY, AND STATISTICALLY HE'S HAVING HIS BEST YEAR). TOOMER IS HAVING A BAD YEAR, BUT HE'S BEEN HURT ALL YEAR. IF WE SIGN A DECENT WR NEXT TO HIM, HAVE JAMAR AND TIM CARTER AS OUR 3RD AND 4TH WR...THAT'S A DECENT RECEIVING CORE.

NOW THE 0-LINE IS THE BIGGEST CONCERN, BUT I THINK WE HAVE A GOOD MIX OF CENTERS AND GUARDS. PETTIGUT SUCKS THOUGH, AND IF WE KEEP HIM, HE NEEDS TO MOVE BACK TO RT. THERE'S RUMORS OF PACE, WALTER JONES AND CHRIS SAMUELS CAN HIT THE OPEN MARKET.

BE PATIENT GIANT FANS. WE'RE A YOUNG TEAM. AND WHEN ELI SHREDDS THE HATED COWBOYS THIS WKND, THE FUTURE WILL LOOK BRIGHT AGAIN.

well manning has faced the top four defenses in the league 4 out of his 6 starts....first time ever this has happened....but offensive line has been shaky from day one.....and whats up with their cornerbacks.....jesuss....i am a die hard giants fans but i dont know the GIANTS have no type of chemistry.....as far as shockey, seems like they are using him as a decoy this year..... i dont know why cause its not working.....but he isnt a small guy, he has blazing speed for his size and loves to run u over....actually took a pic with him at sandbar this past spring so i know he is a big guy cause i am pretty big myself...

what are you an offensive line all american or something? ?

The Giants were still in the Playoff picture when they made this change, thats the even bigger problem

they made the change, but warner was sucking ass anyways, he wasn't the reason why we was winning. When u look at it now, u can say eli held us back more and hasn't won one game since becoming starter. But come on, warner lost against, DET,Ariz and chicago. Real playoff teams don't lose against teams like that.

and what chance does this team really have in the playoffs. would you rather them make the playoffs get crushed in the first round. Eli gets no experience this year, then next year is when he starts from the get, and has to learn then?

I wouldn't, i rather see them go with the young guys now, and get their experience in, so by next year, we'll be more prepare to be a better team.