Clubplanet Nightlife Community

exit review!!!!

We left when it closed at like 8am. I was expecting a lot for this night and it turned out to be just good. The crowd sucked - too many young ones. I thought the music would be better. No Boris, Anthony Mundy vs Tony Draper. I met Mundy he is cool. Aside from all this I was hangin with my girl Mimilove, our crew: Alamo, Aaron, Joe, Nick, Andrew, Elisa, Sonny, Lauren, Benny, John, + many more. Got to even meet some clubnycers: Glowgirl, Party Time, Apotheosis, and the tall blond girl (alamoque) sp. Who knows how to spell that! Anyways u were all cool and glad to meet you. Still rollin and everyone have happy thanksgiving!!!!

Same here Hunnie it was good meeting you too!!!!

Thanks for the little light show for Partimes friends......

Gobble gobble to you too!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Hey, that's cool! I know Andrew & Elisa also! Chinese peeps who really work the glowsticks well, right? I wonder if I've met you before. Anyways, maybe I'll see ya around Exit next time.

<<<PEACE>>>

------------------

"I'll take my problems to the dancefloor!"

Originally posted by trancetrax:

Got to even meet some clubnycers: Glowgirl, Party Time, Apotheosis, and the tall blond girl (alamoque) sp. Who knows how to spell that! Anyways u were all cool and glad to meet you. Still rollin and everyone have happy thanksgiving!!!!

LOL you made me laugh!!!

I am Amalkav smile.gif but I know it's a little difficult to spell that especialy in the loud club smile.gif

Nice to meeting you!

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

It was a "good" night.

nothing special really happened.

Crowd was ok, vibe - what vibe?

I wasent feeling well at all last night, but meeting a few people and the fact that it wasn't "packed packed" made me feel better.

No boris. hmmmmm.

and Glowgirl, we want to know:

Do you ever move from that spot???

------------------

Use email DJmikeDR@aol.com

PM way too slow!

What the hell is going on with Exit? Where the hell was the vibe? The only highlight of my night was giving some Brooklyn girl in some pink short shorts a massage.

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde