Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The official "I don't give a shit if you won't be at JP's pool party party" thread

the music was insaneeeeeeeeeee .. seeing 13 ppl G out hell no

especially when 1/2 of them were girls.

iether way ill be at NV friday the 25th for his party.

and to the person who created this thread as a Jp fan and supporter for a while now, thanks for the thread...u hate the guy so much u made a thread about it.

Read my statement again and get a clue. I 'm a JP fan - will definitely be at one - maybe both of his parties (Word is he is going straight from NV friday night to the Shelbourne for a pool party on Saturday around 10 am). I wrote this for all the people who love to talk shit about him/his crowd and make point to let everyone know they how much they hate and won't go to the party. Someone else started a thread "The Official I won't be attending Jp's pool party thread", so I wrote this one basically saying I don't give a shit if you aren't going.

the music was insaneeeeeeeeeee .. seeing 13 ppl G out hell no

Are you serious? 13 people G'd out? That is pretty bad. I thought people quit doing that stuff in 2001. That stuff is so bad/unpredictable.

What else happened last year at the pool party that was good or bad?

The party was such a great time. Everyone has their own opinion and I'm sure other would disagree - but I think it was the party of the week last year. I brought people who have never been to SF or seen one of JP's parties before and they all couldn't beleive how nutz the music and vibe were. It was a one of the best I've ever been to - I left for my room to get some sneakers and came back and they wouldn't let me & my girl back in - we circled the building w/ about 2-3 hundred other people looking for ways back in - finally ended up jumping the wall. It ended about an hour after that - too many fucked up people - at least 3-4 people that I saw were carried out. It got cut short by about 4 hours

Read my statement again and get a clue. I 'm a JP fan - will definitely be at one - maybe both of his parties (Word is he is going straight from NV friday night to the Shelbourne for a pool party on Saturday around 10 am). I wrote this for all the people who love to talk shit about him/his crowd and make point to let everyone know they how much they hate and won't go to the party. Someone else started a thread "The Official I won't be attending Jp's pool party thread", so I wrote this one basically saying I don't give a shit if you aren't going.

oOo...i apologize

The party was such a great time. Everyone has their own opinion and I'm sure other would disagree - but I think it was the party of the week last year. I brought people who have never been to SF or seen one of JP's parties before and they all couldn't beleive how nutz the music and vibe were. It was a one of the best I've ever been to - I left for my room to get some sneakers and came back and they wouldn't let me & my girl back in - we circled the building w/ about 2-3 hundred other people looking for ways back in - finally ended up jumping the wall. It ended about an hour after that - too many fucked up people - at least 3-4 people that I saw were carried out. It got cut short by about 4 hours

I agree with you 100%

Its too bad the fuking g-tards ruined ANOTHER party.