Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj Adilson Nye @ Matrix

leasa

Well 2004 has been an amazing year with so many new things and so many big changes....but thanks you to all of you who have supported and continue to support DJ ADILSON at all of his nights!!!! It is because of all of you that he has had so much success!

This year, DJ ADILSON is ending 2004 and celebrating 2005 at his New Years Eve Bash (Friday 12/31/04) at the MATRIX!!

matrixNewYear2004.jpg

The MATRIX has been Boston's #1 and longest running Friday Night Spot and we couldn't think of a better place to celebrate NYE!!! Here's the deal of what is going on for that night:

MATRIX NYE will be 18+!!

TICKETS are ONLY $25.00 for 21+ and $40.00 for 18-20 yr old

You have to purchase tickets by calling 617-542-4077 and they are being sold now!! You will be able to buy at the door if it is not sold out ahead of time for a more expensive price!

Doors Open from 9:00-3:00 AM (staying open 1 hour later than usual)

DJ ADILSON spinning house music all night long in the Main Room!!

DJ PLAY Spinning in the side room!!

Midnight Champagne Toast!!

LIVE Times Square Broadcast!!

Party Favors!!

Continental Breakfast!!

We hope that you will come down and celebrate New Years Eve with us!! If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to call me at

781-706-6536 or email me @ lisa@djadilson.com I strongly suggest getting your tickets in advance because I am sure this event WILL SELL out!!