Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Christening" a new home!

marconj

Just finished up the renovations to my condo and finally moved in last night. My friend Joy called to ask how everything worked out. I told her the place came out sick, even better than I expected. She says, now you have to "christen it..." the kitchen floor, the bedroom, the couch, bathroom sink, kitchen counter, etc. I figured I could bang out at least half of those spots in one session. She said "no, you have to christen each spot with a different girl." I'd have been happy banging it out with the same girl, now I've got my work cut out for me. With any luck, I'll get started on New Years Eve.

Anyone have any good experiences to share... christening a new home? new car?

Just finished up the renovations to my condo and finally moved in last night. My friend Joy called to ask how everything worked out. I told her the place came out sick, even better than I expected. She says, now you have to "christen it..." the kitchen floor, the bedroom, the couch, bathroom sink, kitchen counter, etc. I figured I could bang out at least half of those spots in one session. She said "no, you have to christen each spot with a different girl." I'd have been happy banging it out with the same girl, now I've got my work cut out for me. With any luck, I'll get started on New Years Eve.

Anyone have any good experiences to share... christening a new home? new car?

Yeah. In 03 my buddy's place got christened ...... by me and a chick.

He's still angry about that.