Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where in NYC have you had sex?

marconj

In the world's best city, where have you had sex... in a bar (which one)? bathroom? nightclub (which one)? park? parked car? rooftop? hotel (which one)? restaurant (which one)?

1. Jekyl and Hyde's upstairs bathroom on a busy weekend. Lifted her up on top of the sink, ripped her panties off and fucked here right there with people pounding on the door. When we walked out together, they looked stunned.

2. Angelo's on Mulberry St. downstairs in the bathroom. Three bottles of St. Margarita pino later, she came back from the bathroom and told me that she didnt have any underwear on. I started rubbing her thighs and she demanded I meet her downstairs for dessert! I had been going there for a couple of years, enough that I always had the same waiter when I came in. When we got back to the table, he was standing there shaking his head laughing.

3. Parked in my car around the corner from the Sound Factory back in the day, 1999. The girl probably woulda fucked me in the bathroom, but there was no way in hell I was doing it in those disgusting cracked out dens they called bathrooms. Strippers rule!