Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question about *******.com

liqidtouch

ok so i was hired through my website to head out a a few places in the past month to photograph attendies of this and that nightclub

i understand that some ppl dont want their pics taken and for whatever reason they have, i dont need them to explain. If they say no, i just dont take it :type:

But i did notice that a few ppl at first said "NO PLEASE" and or " Uhhh How Much will it cost"

i had a couple really quick talks about with a few groups over the time and im aittle confused about something.

The ones that asked "Is this going to be on june bug" are the same ones that thought there would be some kinda charge for it.

So

Do you have to pay to see / download the pics from that june bug website or whats the catch?

cause its being a bit of a mood killer for alot of people in the clubs

ok so i was hired through my website to head out a a few places in the past month to photograph attendies of this and that nightclub

i understand that some ppl dont want their pics taken and for whatever reason they have, i dont need them to explain. If they say no, i just dont take it :type:

But i did notice that a few ppl at first said "NO PLEASE" and or " Uhhh How Much will it cost"

i had a couple really quick talks about with a few groups over the time and im aittle confused about something.

The ones that asked "Is this going to be on june bug" are the same ones that thought there would be some kinda charge for it.

So

Do you have to pay to see / download the pics from that june bug website or whats the catch?

cause its being a bit of a mood killer for alot of people in the clubs

Dude. Cross reference this thread about dryspells. Taking pics of people in club is the easiest way to meet people.

HAAH u might think so but alas - it isnt - well not for me i suppose

i keep getting the same things from the people i meet -

they desribe me in one word almost 100% of the time as "Entertaining"

or " Funny"

dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Youve won the battle but lost the war. If the chick is telling you ur entertaining and funny, then thats ur cue to ask for her # or comparable.

it's not stealing if youre in em :laugh:

sorry solbeam -- when it comes to leagalities for websites and webmasters-

it actually is steakling

read here:

http://www.sitepronews.com/archives/2004/nov/24.html

1) "I can right click, save anything online and use it how I wish."

This is a perfect example of just because you can doesn't mean you do! Those graphics or files were created by someone out there. They legally attained the copyright upon that file's creation. Without their specific permission to use that file or graphic, you have no right to just take it and use it as you please. Always ask a site owner before you illegally swipe anything off their site

anyway - back to the subject ---- thanks for the info

i have no idea why they make you pay - i do mine ofr completely free and anyone can come along and DL the images (as long as they can find and remove the transparent watermark )

can you see mine?

www.clubexl.com/gallery

while your in there - send someone an E CARD for the new years