Clubplanet Nightlife Community

January's Produce

D.Schwartz

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monsters, anyone read the article on him in Remix?

Yup

intersting how he is now incorportating more visual effects in his sets.

I guess he is trying to differeniate himself from the others out there.

I guess it will take some time before gear like the Pioneer VDJ catches

on.

mane

Dont mean to start shit, but this one has to be the funniest posts for new songs and what you like, there is so many new songs that come out in a month that you may like that someone may not, and just how remixes come out daily (not saying all are good) but when you come to a post like this its ridiculous. What I am saying is we should have weekly lists of new stuff u like not month cuz thats ridiculous.

Dont mean to start shit, but this one has to be the funniest posts for new songs and what you like, there is so many new songs that come out in a month that you may like that someone may not, and just how remixes come out daily (not saying all are good) but when you come to a post like this its ridiculous. What I am saying is we should have weekly lists of new stuff u like not month cuz thats ridiculous.

Hmm... I'll start that up possibly and see how it goes. but i am gonna keep the monthly list if anything.

Hmm... I'll start that up possibly and see how it goes. but i am gonna keep the monthly list if anything.

And then for a month post do one that was composed of everything in the other ones, but make the 1-10 the most repeated by everyone.

Yup

intersting how he is now incorportating more visual effects in his sets.

I guess he is trying to differeniate himself from the others out there.

I guess it will take some time before gear like the Pioneer VDJ catches

on.

mane

the dvj is a great piece of gear....but at 4000 a piece its gunna take a lonnnnnnnggggggggg time before lowly unkown dj's like myself get to own one. i had enough trouble buying a fucking cdj :laugh: