Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So Who Is Going To Plush Tonight or Cream on Friday Night?

Russ...I don't believe I've met you before but I think I heard you spin at Twirl......pretty sure.....if it was you, I'm def. looking forward to Cream Friday......I'll say what's up.....oh, yea....don't forget to rip the fuckin place out.....lol

Mikey

------------------

Room to dance?....Oh..I will take that..thank you...

Media32975.jpg

hmmm.. dont think i ever spun at Twirl before... I was prob just in the booth and you might of thought I was spinning lol smile.gif

Cream should be the bomb though, very positive feedback...

smile.gif

Originally posted by mikey_m:

Russ...I don't believe I've met you before but I think I heard you spin at Twirl......pretty sure.....if it was you, I'm def. looking forward to Cream Friday......I'll say what's up.....oh, yea....don't forget to rip the fuckin place out.....lol

Mikey

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

Weds Nov. 22nd - (Thanksgiving Eve) - Plush, Long Island FREE ADMISSION!

Fri Nov. 24th - Cream, NYC

Sat Nov. 25th - Arena, Albany, NY www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

[This message has been edited by russ reign (edited 11-22-2000).]

Russ I attached the new V Nightlife Magazine cover... Please promise me an interview for a future issue. Each issue is getting bigger and prettier. I will be at Cream Friday because I miss you ... See you there.. anyone want a weekly club newsletter emailed them email chaseyvain@aol.com and she will add you to her list. Lots of comps offered. Don G www.VIPG uestlist.com

Russ - I'll see Friday at Cream...but what time do you go on? I'm gonna bring a couple people down to check you out. I'll give you a call on Friday...

Hey - it's 21 ond over, right? I have a 19 y/o cousin coming who wants to check it out...any magic tricks for me?

Let me know. Later brother...

Russ - U-SPIN will be in full force. I'm bringing some people down to check you out. It's 21 and over - right? I have a 19 y/o cousien who wants to roll with us...let me know if you have any magic tricks...

I'll give you a call Friday.

Chasey - no problem, just let me know about the interview smile.gif

Joe - It's pretty strict 21 I believe, but I'll make some phone calls and see what I can pull off... call me later...

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

Weds Nov. 22nd - (Thanksgiving Eve) - Plush, Long Island FREE ADMISSION!

Fri Nov. 24th - Cream, NYC

Sat Nov. 25th - Arena, Albany, NY

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

Archived