Clubplanet Nightlife Community

celebration review

jtk4

yeah my head is hurting. Took like 9 hours to get home, they shut down 89 for a bit.

I liked the bell center, alot of debauchery (sp) going on. Got there early, too early, good beets, good people, tits and ass everywhere.

For the amount of people and the amount of drugs I did not see anyone get taken out.

It was like spring break at my hotel and the 4 others around mine.

Sweet.

true.

Everyone in there was nice, I did not even see security. I know they were there i just did not see them. I just wish i could of stayed up and went to stereo, but it was not in the best intrest of my body.lol

i think i saw you and teamj5 at the downstairs bar at celebration around 11:30, was going to say something but did not want to risk leaving the stupid long line and the stupid lady bartender. Did you stay until the end?

I had a GREAT time at Celebration.

Loved the setup....great venue...good crowd....it exceeded my expectations. We got there around 10pm and left around 11am. Music from about 6am-end was great. Danced all night.

What a freakin blast.

Scene at Stereo on Sunday for Morales was interesting. Quite a scene. We were there for the end only.

Craaazyyy.