Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How is Vinyl tonite?

Originally posted by rachely:

I've never been to Vinyl before, but i thopught i might go there before S&D afterhours...is it any good? cwm35.gif

I'm going tonight for the first time too, all my friends love it there.

I like the whole concept of "Be Yourself".

Best club in the city. Friday's with DT! Amazing!!! Just Be Yourself! It's all about the music.

I'd even recommend hittin' Vinyl and stayin' all night and blowin' off S+D. Danny will keep you goin all night and the music just keeps gettin deeper and darker and you'll just keep feelin' sweeter and sweeter cool.gif

------------------

BAC

headphone_anim3.gif

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

It's never tough gettin' in. No lines cause they don't hold anyone up so it 'looks' like a cool spot. They do search pretty hard core for drugs though. Goto robpromotions.com for <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> info.

The crowd is there to dance. Mixed. Seems like mostly NY'ers that don't give a shit about some superficial 'scene'.

Enjoy. You're gonna love it and you'll go back cause you won't be able to find that good of a vibe elsewhere.

------------------

BAC

headphone_anim3.gif

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

All my time there I haven't gotten any complaints from there .....If you like deep hard sexy house music and you don't wanna deal with assholes or bitches ....go to Vinyl is the answer!

------------------

Put the CD in... The Music will do the rest..

Originally posted by crossymaster:

I'd even recommend hittin' Vinyl and stayin' all night and blowin' off S+D.

crossy now why would you recommend that when s&d come once a month and dt is here every weekend? you need to expand your musical horizons. on that note i'll catch you at vinyl tonite, for early hrs anyway. is dt all nite tonite or someone opening?

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Originally posted by p00h:

crossy now why would you recommend that when s&d come once a month and dt is here every weekend? you need to expand your musical horizons. on that note i'll catch you at vinyl tonite, for early hrs anyway. is dt all nite tonite or someone opening?

Now I know you may feel some resentment for me pickin' up yo' ho's and all, but let's not let that confuse things here.

I do like DT (and House) better than S+D (Trance) but I would still be OK with goin' to S+D and missin' Danny for one night, because as you say, it is only once a month their in town. But the main problem comes with Twilo. I can't knock the Sound System or their Lights or even the space itself, but their management/staff are the biggest F'n pricks ever to run a buisness. I just can't bring myself to pay Twilo to be assholes to me and treat me like I'm a problem to them. I'm a customer. I'm not even askin' for them to be nice, just civil. Is that too much to ask cwm13.gif ?

Bri

Originally posted by crossymaster:

Now I know you may feel some resentment for me pickin' up yo' ho's and all, but let's not let that confuse things here.

I do like DT (and House) better than S+D (Trance) but I would still be OK with goin' to S+D and missin' Danny for one night, because as you say, it is only once a month their in town. But the main problem comes with Twilo. I can't knock the Sound System or their Lights or even the space itself, but their management/staff are the biggest F'n pricks ever to run a buisness. I just can't bring myself to pay Twilo to be assholes to me and treat me like I'm a problem to them. I'm a customer. I'm not even askin' for them to be nice, just civil. Is that too much to ask cwm13.gif ?

Bri

bro i hear all of that, but as the man himself preaches, music is the answer. for good music i put up with twilo's bullshit all the time. and despite popular belief, twilostaff doesnt just go around harrassing all the patrons. they try to run a tight ship for obvious reasons, but if you're there doing your own thing not all fucked up or sellin shit and what not, you wont get bothered. the biggest problem with twilo is the massive crowd which gathers for the big events. and you best stay off my bitches if you know whats best for you...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Originally posted by rachely:

what time is everyone going to get to vinyl....where are you guys going to be? let's get f'd up!!! cwm35.gif

I should be there around 2ish. Never been there before so I don't know of any meet-up spots. Any Vinyl veterans care to help us out ?

TIA