Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TEDD PATTERSON at CIELO this SAT

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forever broadening the spectrum of dance music, Tedd merges deep, dark and soulful styles of house music with tribal interludes, Afro beat, tech house, and the occasional NY style disco flashback. He recognizes no musical boundaries and uses whatever means necessary to explore the unexplored while maintaining the integrity of that of the musical pilot.

Why, Chris Liebing is probably the best techno dj on the planet so different styles...can't really compare the two at all.

man i just dont like him, i dig techno but i heard him twice and both times he didnt do it for me AT ALL. To me he's the equivalent of tiesto being proclaimed best trance dj on the planet :yuck:

it is all about how u feel a dj or not .. there is not a scientfic reason why would someone likes a certain dj and not others .. and there is not only one way that people should like one dj vs. other

it is all about taste and personal feeling .. if a dj makes it for u .. go for it .. and if not .. then move on ..

we don't need to argue if someone likes a dj or not ..

man i just dont like him, i dig techno but i heard him twice and both times he didnt do it for me AT ALL. To me he's the equivalent of tiesto being proclaimed best trance dj on the planet :yuck:

Alex, thats a very stupid comparison....i understand he doesnt spin stuff that you're into, but it doesnt change the fact that he is an EXCELLENT DJ & Producer.... so talking down on him so much is just plain foolish... ohwell.gif

Alex, thats a very stupid comparison....i understand he doesnt spin stuff that you're into, but it doesnt change the fact that he is an EXCELLENT DJ & Producer.... so talking down on him so much is just plain foolish... ohwell.gif

Yah but tired o ppl gettin on my shit cuz I dont dig his djing. I said it time n time again, i'm sure his productions are great, specially if i've danced to em when mistress drops em but his djing does not do it for me at all.

Mask you right, same way some heads dig Sasha n Digweed n I dont, same shit here. Not my style, I love music and what some djs do, just Liebing happens to be one of the djs on my list that I dont like at all. Not foolish, just an opinion and not talking down on him, I just dont like his djing, simple as that.

Whats that sliver move everyone talks about?

Its foolish when you're comparing Liebing to Tiesto!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

not comparing him

read it, i said its like when everyone says tiesto is the number one trance dj but i disagree, just like everyone says liebing is the number one techno dj, i disagree. Same shit, just different genres, so foolish not, read it closer ;op