Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TEDD PATTERSON at CIELO this SAT

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is a nice club dude .. too small for me . but pretty inside .. good decoration .. friendly people .. and free coat check (give out some tip will ya .. hehe) .. woo hoo .. and with Tedd on board .. it should be good night ..

FREE coat check, noice, i'm all over that. I dunno I kinda dig small spots sometimes, I feel the crowds at places like this are really there to get down. So far as i've noticed, specially if they promote the dj and not the venue itself.

I'm looking foward to this fo sho :hat:

FREE coat check, noice, i'm all over that. I dunno I kinda dig small spots sometimes, I feel the crowds at places like this are really there to get down. So far as i've noticed, specially if they promote the dj and not the venue itself.

I'm looking foward to this fo sho :hat:

i hear ya man .. hope u have fun .. lets see if i can make it ..

not comparing him

read it, i said its like when everyone says tiesto is the number one trance dj but i disagree, just like everyone says liebing is the number one techno dj, i disagree. Same shit, just different genres, so foolish not, read it closer ;op

I never said he was number 1.....

# 1 is DAVE CLARKE :bowdown:

gotta give props to the people on this board for always being on top of all these DJ's ... Tedd Patterson, neva heard of him and the way heads are describing his style, i might have to lend an ear, but not this saturday .. i need bass ... i hope the swaying asians find another place this weekend .. cause i need space to dance and enjoy mah music!

techno :bounce: techno :bounce: techno :bounce: techno :bounce:

gotta give props to the people on this board for always being on top of all these DJ's ... Tedd Patterson, neva heard of him and the way heads are describing his style, i might have to lend an ear, but not this saturday .. i need bass ... i hope the swaying asians find another place this weekend .. cause i need space to dance and enjoy mah music!

techno :bounce: techno :bounce: techno :bounce: techno :bounce:

just come find me & my crew....we'll make room for ya to dance ;)

I can't walk, Ted Paterson owns. His set had great flow and he was going from disco grooves to dark tribal beats to up front house and every where in between. His mixing is on point. I can't recall a single train wreck. He doesn't work the tracks allot. It seems he likes the songs to play but his track selection is great and so is Cielo. I just cant see why people complain about this space. Their sound system is among the best in the City. The staff is every friendly. The Bathrooms and Dance floor are clean. Ted Paterson just got a new fan.

Glad you had fun man told ya tedds no joke. Now where were you ERICK? AND ALEX? and in 4 weeks we will talk about how great tedd was again lol. Honestly would love to hear him and danny t play together again like at arc in 2003.

Bro I wanted to make it but I ended up hanging out w/ that Cuban chick from the night before. Good times, no? I'm sorry I missed this.

Ceilo was good and Tedd was as usual amazing .. i talked to him and he is a very modest person .. and that only adds to his credit

i had good time with the crew ... too bad i was in pain otherwise i would have danced more .. i kno i kno .. it is my life-long story now ..

peace

the MASK

you went banannas towards the end of the night when he played sandcastles mask man. And tedd is a very humble guy with funny jokes and antics in the booth. My fave was when he was screaming at the crowd to dance more lol.

i did ? hehehe oh ya .. i guess .. if u say so .. u know i dont really know coz i was on very strong drugs for pain .. so i am not responsible for anything i did .. hehe

btw . what did i do? hehehehehhee

Glad you had fun man told ya tedds no joke. Now where were you ERICK? AND ALEX? and in 4 weeks we will talk about how great tedd was again lol. Honestly would love to hear him and danny t play together again like at arc in 2003.

Alex ended up going to Avalon to see Chris Liebing... :laugh:

And he loved him :hoparound:grin3:

yah it was complications, phone died on me, ended up hittin a bday fashion bash at NA Lounge n got bored n didn't know where cielo was so I hit up avalon since it was the closest thing. Next time man.

uh hummm.....you forgot to mention how much you were digging Liebing's set... :bootysha:

Lol I had no idea Cielo was so close, all I knew was I was in the mood to dance after being around boring "trendy" snobs at NA.

Eeeeeeeeyup, Liebing fucked me up, surprisingly I wasn't achy at all the next day. I was fine, odd, I was going nuts.

Def will try to make it to cielo next time man, finally got my phone working again, hate this peice of shit.

Yes it's me the drama freak. I gotta say this fcuker was on point. This is my second time hearing him and he def rocked it correctly. He played every song out to the fullest. Tribal, soul, deep, proggy, breaky, light, dark, vocal, nonvocal whatever it was the fcuking hottest house that gets me moving the most. The funnest part was telling afa that I was from San francisco. Ninny believed me and my homegurl. Next time I will come dressed up in my full cleavage show gettup. You freaks got the dancing down. I give the night a 10 and ted patterson a 10 for playing like a dj is supposed to play. No matter what music you play you should always strive to play your best. And he did.

Nice seeing plastic face and sliverbull and the rest of the other cp freakazoids.

:half: