kfitz73

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really...

Bindra rented Arc like you would rent an apartment. The building owner decided that he wanted a luxury condo and didn't renew the lease. Bindra had no say in it...

ohhh had no idea it was a lease!! now i see why Arc went down :(

thought the owner of arc owned the building

phatman was referring to how ARC turned to shit the way other venues keep turning to shit, its like the crackheads, azns n guidos all hear about this amazing spot and then proceed to invade.

deep is right, the owners and promoters never struck me as money hungry, just good times.

I don't think Arc turned to shit... Granted most people prefered Vinyl to Arc which is understandable. But Arc only existed less than 2 years. I'm sure even Vinyl wasn't all that when it first opened...

i know....sometimes i feel like im retired from clubland....cause i refuse to go to the big places....but im hardly ever in NY to know where something good and downlow is going on...

sullivans not a club though but honestly hard to find out about good shit goin down on CP, only ppl who know whats what beats wise is Deep, Silverbull and phatman.

sullivans not a club though but honestly hard to find out about good shit goin down on CP, only ppl who know whats what beats wise is Deep, Silverbull and phatman.

just because people dont post about it doesnt mean they dont know...not disputing...just saying

hehehehe thanks for the compliment meng but i really dont know jizzack....i only go to see those who i like and make suggestions :)

trying to expand my horizons, looking for a good downtempo party :bounce: