Clubplanet Nightlife Community

On thur night if your free go to THE HOUSE DANCE CONFERENCE

And see how the people at that party get down. Nothng but dancing no attitude no dresscode just love for house/dance. Also theres gonna be a contest as well. And no im not entering cause that party intimadates the crap outta me, i just go tere to here the soulful sound and see the love and energy that house does to peole.But some of ya know MSCREW our boy eliseo one of the best dancers i know will enter the contest, so come and root him on. Or just see something different for a chage besids the usual big room european dj thing most of ya are into. 27th street between 7th and 8th ave at DEMERARRAS.

i just got back from the city.. my self,eliseo,Gabe,martin,cai and his boy it was great we were practisin with him. he should be very tough to beat the guy is a dancing machine.lets show him love 1.....

ack I missed that >_< Gabe yo let me know next time.

Yup I will def be there tonight, gotta do a lot o shit before hand but I will make it. I seen Eliseo break it down a few times and he's too nice, it'll be tough battles fo sho but it's all about the dance anyway. Will def show my support.

Shit maybe i'll even dance a bit but NEVER compete, I aint nice like that lol.

So everyone is pretty much standing around watching people compete?

...last time I went to this I got brain overload from watchin all the dancers :) It's a small spot with two floors... during the competition, they have everyone get in a big circle and you watch them compete in the middle when the judges call out the names (or go downstairs and :getdown: if you don't feel like watching)... at least that's how they did it last year :bounce:

Good luck Eliseo! :rock:

EYOOOOOO!...thanx for the LOVE peoples!...greatly appreciated..=)

AAAAAAAHHHHHG

im so damn nervous...you guys should compete too...(im gonna put your names down)...LOL

the competition there is gonna be crazy...but im gonna give it a shot..if i win pizza on everyone...if i dont then pizza is on Gabriel.

yo Arg the video from last night came out dope...came out lookin like a dance session from the Matrix.

Big ups to the House Dance Masters for holding down events like this...

keeping the art form alive...RESPECT!

ight so ima c yall there tonight...i know its gonna get crazy up in there...so lets have fun!

1Love

EYOOOOOO!...thanx for the LOVE peoples!...greatly appreciated..=)

AAAAAAAHHHHHG

im so damn nervous...you guys should compete too...(im gonna put your names down)...LOL

the competition there is gonna be crazy...but im gonna give it a shot..if i win pizza on everyone...if i dont then pizza is on Gabriel.

yo Arg the video from last night came out dope...came out lookin like a dance session from the Matrix.

Big ups to the House Dance Masters for holding down events like this...

keeping the art form alive...RESPECT!

ight so ima c yall there tonight...i know its gonna get crazy up in there...so lets have fun!

1Love

:bounce:

hellz yeah the video was fun to watch, cant wait for my copy lol. And next weds lets do it again, anyhow cant wiat for the conference gonna be there supporting and scremain and fuck it dancing abit as well untiland after the cotest. Im gonna take a disco nap now see you guys in abit, and eliseo if you lose yes it wil be my treat but you must pay.