Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone here familiar with Anal Node Theory?

anotherway83

well it's gonna be published in next month's medical journals...apparently scientists at Cambridge have discovered a tiny gland inside women's rectums they've tentatively named the "o-gland" ('o' for 'Orgasm') because it's directly linked to the g-spot and when directly stimulated by a strong shot of semen from a man's penis gives women extremely powerful orgasms...

what's strange though is that it also makes them very subservient to the men that've stimulated their o-glands...basically once you stimulate the o-gland it somehow secretes a hormone which gets to her brain and then she starts to see you as her superior or some such shit...

and to be honest i've experienced this with both naughtybabe and somebitch...eveytime i want wendy to do my laundry, cook something or ban someone from the boards, she'll argue for a bit and then i'll just do her real hard in the bum...after that she'll do whatever i want, no questions asked! same with somebitch...i recently activated her anal node (that's what the o-gland is being called in layman's terms) and now she's providing me sex on demand pretty much

guys go try this out with your bitches and thank me later

bye