Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT last nite?? mundy vs draper

oasis

Originally posted by Suhel:

well when and how does the little guy like myself with talent and skill, with access to tons and tons of unreleased tracks (you won't believe what i get my hands on) and respect at every major record store in the city, being practically deaf in one ear but able to beatmatch to a "T" be able to get a spot like that??

i'm sick of going to clubs and hearing djs that shouldn't be in there. not to disrespect mundy or take anything away from him. i don't think he would be where he is today if he totally sucked. or maybe he does leave a little more to be desired in some people's eyes...i don't know? maybe he was having a bad night...it happens. maybe he knows the right people, and that's why he is where he is. but all i know is if i had a venue like that, despite all the bs that goes on with the place, with a booth and a system like that, combined with the music that i get...i would tear that place a new asshole every week...

and for those of you who don't believe it...i'm gonna post where i'm spinning next friday really soon, and i want you guys all to come, and watch out for my series of monthly mix tapes to start in december in all stores that sell them. it's about time...

why is he in there and not you...

b/c when your a promoter you get in good w/ the owner you get to do shit like that. even if you can't match a beat you will end up on the mainfloor of the biggest club in the city

sucks i know

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use"

-Soren Kierkegaard

hmr3.gif

all I have to say......GREAT TIME!!!!!!!.....didn't like the crowed AT ALL!!!!...but then again....I didn't go there for the crowed...my company....Z, Luci, Mario, Mo, Nicki, Jess (my best friend)....and some other people....thank you all for a great night....Loved the musik....I thought both Djs were good....ppl...please remember that it wasn't a usual night.....so please DO NOT judge.....

Mysteriousss....I was looking for you...where did you go???????.....Rob....were you there????? oh and another ???.....have you ever heared Mundy??? cause I think (I might be wrong) that you posted one time that you NEVER heared him spinn....please correct me if I'm wrong....thank you.....for ppl who DON'T go to Exit.....how can you judge if you weren't there...just b/c someone told you it wasn't good for whatever reason you can't just seat there and talk shit about some club.....but whatever....I guess you have alot of time on your hands for BS like that........

wanna thank Anthony Mundy and Tony Draper and the Dj from Secret room (don't know his name) for a GREAT night......see you all on Sat. night smile.gif ..........Lola

PS....Glowgirl......nice to meet you...hehe....I can't bel. we missed eachother smile.gif ......next time I guess smile.gif .....

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Originally posted by risa06:

all I have to say......GREAT TIME!!!!!!!.....didn't like the crowed AT ALL!!!!...but then again....I didn't go there for the crowed...my company....Z, Luci, Mario, Mo, Nicki, Jess (my best friend)....and some other people....thank you all for a great night....Loved the musik....I thought both Djs were good....ppl...please remember that it wasn't a usual night.....so please DO NOT judge.....

Mysteriousss....I was looking for you...where did you go???????.....Rob....were you there????? oh and another ???.....have you ever heared Mundy??? cause I think (I might be wrong) that you posted one time that you NEVER heared him spinn....please correct me if I'm wrong....thank you.....for ppl who DON'T go to Exit.....how can you judge if you weren't there...just b/c someone told you it wasn't good for whatever reason you can't just seat there and talk shit about some club.....but whatever....I guess you have alot of time on your hands for BS like that........

wanna thank Anthony Mundy and Tony Draper and the Dj from Secret room (don't know his name) for a GREAT night......see you all on Sat. night smile.gif ..........Lola

PS....Glowgirl......nice to meet you...hehe....I can't bel. we missed eachother smile.gif ......next time I guess smile.gif .....

ok well i'll correct you since you asked

my words were "i havent' seen him in a while but he was always about commercial rmx's and no hard beats last time i did"

i was actually inquiring if he had changed style when i asked that.

and i have so much time on my hands "for BS like that"??

excuse me hun that was just outta line. i didnt' bash him on this thread, i stated opinion and noted that it was BS that they prmoted boris and he didn't even show. maybe you can correct me now if i understood you wrong now

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use"

-Soren Kierkegaard

hmr3.gif

Lolaaaa.. I was in the same spot most all the time! Where did YOU guys go? I loved the music there but like you said, the crowd was horrible. Can you believe that some girl grabbed my butt and told me I have a nice ass? WTF?????? Glad to hear you had a good time. Just wish you wouldn't get lost!

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

ok well i'll correct you since you asked

my words were "i havent' seen him in a while but he was always about commercial rmx's and no hard beats last time i did"

i was actually inquiring if he had changed style when i asked that.

and i have so much time on my hands "for BS like that"??

excuse me hun that was just outta line. i didnt' bash him on this thread, i stated opinion and noted that it was BS that they prmoted boris and he didn't even show. maybe you can correct me now if i understood you wrong now

-Rob

hi Rob smile.gif ......now I'll correct you....that comment wasn't address to you....I value your opinion......I think Mundy didn't go commercial at all on Wed. night.....just MO.....on Sat. night in the Secret room its all about hard beats........have a greart weekend hun....Lola

------------------

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Lolaaaa.. I was in the same spot most all the time! Where did YOU guys go? I loved the music there but like you said, the crowd was horrible. Can you believe that some girl grabbed my butt and told me I have a nice ass? WTF?????? Glad to hear you had a good time. Just wish you wouldn't get lost!

ZZZ...I went to that spot at least 3x...and you weren't there.... frown.gif .......lol...you were worried about guys at Exit....hahaha....its girlZ that you have to worry about....hahahaha......call me

------------------

Originally posted by metropromotions:

yo, i knew boris was going to be a no show, but i went anyway. i have to say that draper fucking ripped it! big ups to partytime and glowgirl.

note to self:

stay away from the hip-hop room.

What's up Kiddo~~~~~ We had a blast...and sucks to say we did know about Boris...but it's all good!!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Originally posted by metropromotions:

yo, i knew boris was going to be a no show, but i went anyway. i have to say that draper fucking ripped it! big ups to partytime and glowgirl.

note to self:

stay away from the hip-hop room.

What's up Kiddo~~~~~ We had a blast...and sucks to say we did know about Boris...but it's all good!!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

why is he in there and not you...

b/c when your a promoter you get in good w/ the owner you get to do shit like that. even if you can't match a beat you will end up on the mainfloor of the biggest club in the city

sucks i know

-Rob

well i guess he did what he had to do then...no? i wonder what kind of numbers he has to do in order to get that spot, cuz i know that promoters there are like you have to do at least 50 people to dj. anybody know....oasis, can you shed some light on this...i'll start paying people to go to exit if i can do the main....lol

cwm11.gif

------------------

Don't call me baby...

[This message has been edited by Suhel (edited 11-25-2000).]