Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Up for Sale!!!

I did not call but this was in the starledger and is definetly studio 9 it has to be

this has to be a record breaker

Commercial Property

WOODBRIDGE NJ — 17,500 S.F. Existing catering & entertainment facil. Elegantly appointed.

BROKERS OK. Call owner, 561-394-7964

I did not call but this was in the starledger and is definetly studio 9 it has to be

Commercial Property

WOODBRIDGE NJ — 17,500 S.F. Existing catering & entertainment facil. Elegantly appointed.

I am calling this broker now

Commercial Property

studio 9 is not for sale!!!!!!!!!!

undefined

Commercial Property

CLUB SLEEP IS FOR SALE NOT STUDIO 9.

undefined

Commercial Property

CLUB SLEEP IS FOR SALE NOT STUDIO 9.

undefined

Commercial Property

sorry for double post

It IS 9. This is a fact. Someone close to me just spoke to the owner of the building.IT IS AVAILABLE.

JUST SPOKE TO ANTHONY MOCCI, CO-OWNER OS STUDIO 9 AND HE INFORM ME STUDIO 9 IS NOT FOR SALE, HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN SELL STUDIO 9.. IF YOUR INTERESTED IN BUYING IT, ASKING PRICE IS 12 MILLION.. PLEASE CALL HIM DIRECTLY TO SAVE COMMISSION, IF INTERESTED.

JUST SPOKE TO ANTHONY MOCCI, CO-OWNER OS STUDIO 9 AND HE INFORM ME STUDIO 9 IS NOT FOR SALE, HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN SELL STUDIO 9.. IF YOUR INTERESTED IN BUYING IT, ASKING PRICE IS 12 MILLION.. PLEASE CALL HIM DIRECTLY TO SAVE COMMISSION, IF INTERESTED.

I will give him 12 PACO's

if it is not for sale then why would he askin 12 million?

I guess the landlord and the club owner must have some friction, cause the building owner says they are in violation of their lease ,therefore, the space is available for lease......38,000 per month is the price he is quoting.

No disrespect intended, that is what the owner of the building said out of his own mouth.

Hope it works out for you guys, heard its a great space.