Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what are your new year's resolutions?

weyes

we had a "what do you want for christmas?" thread; i think we need a new year's resolution thread.

i have a few:

work tirelessly at getting a new job!!!!!!

keep the house cleaner

cut down on all the junky crap i eat (i'm not gonna lie and say that i'll stop it altogether)

how about y'all :) ?

1. answer my phone

where are you, weyes? are you surprised i'm on the board?

:laugh: !

i like that resolution, and i think you've gotten better about it than before, already. keep making progress on that one :aright: !

and i'm very stoked to see you here :hoparound ! so good to see you :spin2: !

yes, but a little nervous about the proceedure.. got any input?
i'm a little wary of it... i don't think it's been around long enough for it to be considered safe. there isn't evidence that one's eyes will still be ok after a few decades. do contacts bother your eyes?

:laugh: !

i like that resolution, and i think you've gotten better about it than before, already. keep making progress on that one :aright: !

and i'm very stoked to see you here :hoparound ! so good to see you :spin2: !

i'm a little wary of it... i don't think it's been around long enough for it to be considered safe. there isn't evidence that one's eyes will still be ok after a few decades. do contacts bother your eyes?

No but I am visually disabled without them..unable to find myself out of a burnig building, find a door light switches, stairwells.. My dog can help me but.. He cant drive my car for me if I loose a lense and forget to carry an extra... He is good at guiding me and finding certian things (like doors, windows etc) but thats about it..

lulubell: is your dog a guide dog or is he just extra smart and helpful :) ?

Will be to actually show up to the cp-la meet up this year :drunk:
seriously, poccnr? i'm gonna hold you to that. the list now of people who've actually come to past meetups is no longer as shabby as it used to be. we girls are foxy, too ;) !*

*lbell25678, somebitch, shortystar and weyes all bat their eyelashes

I kinda trained him to be extra smart and helpful... Once he knew how to get my keys (yes he knew "keys")for the door and car and stuff.. now he's lazy and doesnt do it anymore.. slacker.....

but i love him anyways...

how old was he when he stopped doing these things?