Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Vision System

deepspell

So i did a little research and it looks like this is what Sullivan Room's new system is gunna consist of...

i dunno what kinda amps they are using but that shit is gunna KNOCK :eek:

i heard its going to be completley made up of the speakers they put in these bad boys:

Mcdonaldsdrivethrumenu.jpg

...personally, i think it will be too much for a room that small...part of the atmostphere of sully is a sense of coziness.....this is a big system for a little room....certain djs are going to want to knock the shit out of it because it's so good....if that occurs, the loudness will impact environment without question.....

<sigh>

i was hoping for some good comments or insight but oh well let me play along

YO THE MCDONALDS SPEAKERS ARE OFF THE HEEZEY!!!!!

c'mon in all seriousness do you really think i would know about anything involving uber-trendy clubs like sullivan room~!?

...personally, i think it will be too much for a room that small...part of the atmostphere of sully is a sense of coziness.....this is a big system for a little room....certain djs are going to want to knock the shit out of it because it's so good....if that occurs, the loudness will impact environment without question.....

it really all depends on how they set it up......if they get a sweet spot in the floor like they do now they are golden with those speakers.

but i do agree with that sub box.....it might be a bit too much.....unless they put it allllllllll the way in the back or just run it on a lower wattage amp