Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jan 14th 2 good parties one at SPIRIT and one at CIELO

Heres the flyer for the party at cielo

front_B004e.jpg

Let me tell you this pair of djs play some amazing music at sapphire every tues and there last set at CIELo in july was awesome. And well DANNY TENAGLIA at spirit doesnt really need any introductions. Whatever everyones doing have some fun.

hey silverbull,no offense,but do you have a life?

you really should change your look as it is embarassing!

act your age(or maybe you are?) b/c no one will take you seriously

I am just giving you advise here,dont take it the wrong way

There is more to life than all these parties you post about :)

Remember something, for some people THE LIFESTLYE is only a recreational thing, while others live and breathe it. I LOVE to dance and i LOVE house music. Why not indulge as much as possible. Its like LOVE when you love someone you give it your all. And believe me im not trying to please anybody im just spreading the message thats all. Remember MUSIC IS THE ANSWER and LOVE IS THE MESSAGE. Now i hope i didnt come across to you in the wrong way as well cause its not my intention. And dont worry me and my lady are very happy doing other things besides partying, so thats not a concern.

dude stop talking like that queen tenaglia

you seem like an intelligent guy,you very passionate as well

unless you are a dj or manager or something like that dont let this stuff take over your life...

-----

i'm a big fan of the scene as well. but you could be stretching it a bit

-----

you are going to wake up one morning and you'll be like 35 and you will realize that you wasted the last half of your life idolizing that ass muncher queef tenaglia(no music ISNT the answer). Dt does so much tina and painkillers his face is filed with craters.

unless you are a dj or manager or something like that dont let this stuff take over your life...

-----

-----

you are going to wake up one morning and you'll be like 35 and you will realize that you wasted the last half of your life idolizing that ass muncher queef tenaglia(no music ISNT the answer). Dt does so much tina and painkillers his face is filed with craters.

i love how these New JACKS come on here talkin all that bullshit about other people.and once again just another hater with attention deficit dissorder a.k.a ADD.and i love how people think they know silverbull to bash him the way they do on this forum when really they dont.lets stop the hate and start looking into your own life instead of others.in the end its all about the music and having fun. peace

i love how these New JACKS come on here talkin all that bullshit about other people.and once again just another hater with attention deficit dissorder a.k.a ADD.and i love how people think they know silverbull to bash him the way they do on this forum when really they dont.lets stop the hate and start looking into your own life instead of others.in the end its all about the music and having fun. peace

exactly, some ppl don't know dick.

Everyone has a different passion, whats waste to one person is fuel for another, respect.

Honestly I dont even think Silver idolizes any dj, he just gives credit where its due and parties like any other person who goes out clubbing does, he just knows his shit more than others.

Imma gonna go bash on some professor cuz he knows far to much about what he teaches in life :grin3:

-----

-----

wow, you really have issues