Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wow!!! This Board Is A Fuckin Snore!!!

'the downfall of CP was because of the moving of Promo threads'

I consider myself to be in a good mood today, so I'll hold back alittle.

First of all, warning on the use of words like 'downfall of CP'

Second, your notion that CP went to shit because of the LACK of promo threads is hilarious. Your suggestion to call moo at NJGUIDO is equally funny. The CP messageboard routinely has 300 or so members and guests logged on at any given time. NJG , in comparison, has around 50. At best.

Third, I won't repudiate the fact that this board is shit. However, I won't get into specifics, for I simply do not give a crap.

Fourth, johnholmes, you are simply the most dull and jejune personality to have ever graced this forum. Every couple of months or so, you'll log in to CP to post some shitty thread about '4realhousediva' or some other equally unfunny shit bashing a club or promo team. Seriously, nobody fucking cares. Call her 'BIG STUFF' somewhere else. I hate the obese too, but come up with something funny, for Christ's sake.

Fourth, johnholmes, you are simply the most dull and jejune personality to have ever graced this forum. Every couple of months or so, you'll log in to CP to post some shitty thread about '4realhousediva' or some other equally unfunny shit bashing a club or promo team. Seriously, nobody fucking cares. Call her 'BIG STUFF' somewhere else. I hate the obese too, but come up with something funny, for Christ's sake.

:laugh::laugh: ok goatfucker

:laugh::laugh: ok goatfucker

OMG SOOO FUNNAY! Excuse me while I catch my breath after laughing so fucking hard.

Quick! Call her BIG STUFF again! because it was funny the first 2134 times you said it, you choade chomping cum cylinder.

I bet you don't even pop your collar. God, you're pathetic.

'the downfall of CP was because of the moving of Promo threads'

Second, your notion that CP went to shit because of the LACK of promo threads is hilarious. Your suggestion to call moo at NJGUIDO is equally funny. The CP messageboard routinely has 300 or so members and guests logged on at any given time. NJG , in comparison, has around 50. At best.

Third, I won't repudiate the fact that this board is shit. However, I won't get into specifics, for I simply do not give a crap.

I SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE SPECIFIC. I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE NJ FORUM, NOT THE WHOLE SITE. BUT THAT DOSEN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT JOHN HOLMES IS AN ELITE ENT POST STALKIN HOMO WHO GOT REJECTED BY THE SUBWAY SANDWICH EATIN QUEEN IN HIS SIG.

LATER FAGS....

at least people are posting on NJG....alot more then here

at least people are posting on NJG....alot more then here

Oh I know Guido has alot more posts than here at C-PISS. I really have no idea why that is. I don't know what happened. Alot of people left this site. But the bottom line is this site was alot more entertaining when the posts were about topics other than clubbing or whatever. Now, it's all clubby shit. That's why NJG has alot more posts than this board. Because most of the shit is off topic.

Anyway, I feel like a gaylord talking about this.