Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Amika last night...

happyface

was my first time there since Roland has become resident.What can I say that hasnt been said already? Place is great the vibe is amazing and the ladies are outta hand. :cool:It was great seeing Roland once again ,havent seen him since geeesh its been awhile but Amika fits himwell :dj:Good music,heard some retro mixes here and there and the buildups were crazy :eek:Smoke going off aswell as the ladies dancing their asses off ontop of the bar.(what a pretty sight) Renzo would agree with me.Nice night out,great seeing a few familiar faces that I havent seen awile like our mods D7 and Tony aka Sobeton along with Miriam,Melli,also good seeing Manny and who ever I forgot that was there :)I see myself going there on a regular basis,good times.

My night didnt end there,afterwards headed over to Crobar for a bit.Ralph Falcon was just jamming the shyt out of that place nasty.Really not used to hearing that style @ Crobar but it was awesome :aright:and early too.Glad to see Crobar change it up a bit.The crowd for sure was feeling the beats one of the Murk boys was throwing down.Upstairs in the VIP was outta control even though the music wasnt all that great,that didnt keep everyone upthere from dancing like freaks,shyt was great.I would have to agree with Bling, Patron..1 vs Emi Guerra..0 :drunk:It was nice meeting Flaca and Cucu?

GOOD TIMES LAST NIGHT