Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How to pace yourself at WMC?

hahah I stayed till the security guard yanked sasha off stage at delta heavy last year.

teamj5 on the other hand left at the stroke of midnight. true story.

and the first night of conference j5 didn't even go out. he claimed he got drunk at the hotel and passed out by 12. :ghey:

REAL SIMPLE

Don't kill yourself at pool parties during the day...stay on the beach. Some pool parties ARE A MUST but by the end of the week you will not have the energy for em. Select the best ones to go in advance and plan around it...day 1 get up go beach...then pool partying (wash of course). promise yourself that YOU WILL leave at somepoint in order to prepare for the eve/night activities. This cycle works for about 3 days if I can rememeber as far back as wmc 2004

www.digitaldance.com

This is great advice. Love to hear how people cope. I need to since I am 31 years old. :) Chasers...blah Some people sware by those things. I think they are garbage. I prefer vitamin b complex, two aspirin, water, pepto.

Morillo 23rd :bounce: , sleep, Tiesto 24th :bounce: , sleep, 25th day party, sleep, 25th night OFF, sleep, Murk party 26th night :bounce::bounce: . Fawk Ultra fest. 27th to 2nd. Sit on ARSE at ma's condo on the beach 70 miles north of Miami.

sounds like you and I will be at a lot of the same parties!

:aright:

your all amatuers!

we went out 8 nights straight, sleeping only in the late afternoon

hell, we even ripped up senior frogs before you lot rolled into town :hat:

wow thats amazing 8nights in a row....how?you must of felt like hell after all that partying :pint::pint::pint::beer: ...ready to do it again this year?