Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Studio 4 VIDEO

no offense the video is only like 30 secs long..... Studio 4 has kick ass lighting though, too bad they didn't program them. Every fixture is doing something different, it looks like they just threw them up, without programming or cabling them to each other. There is no reason why Richie should have to play commerical music, the clubs got decent sound and very good lighting...... poor richie it looks like noone is dancing..... Next time make the video alot longer and make the music louder. Good job though..

no offense the video is only like 30 secs long..... Studio 4 has kick ass lighting though, too bad they didn't program them. Every fixture is doing something different, it looks like they just threw them up, without programming or cabling them to each other. There is no reason why Richie should have to play commerical music, the clubs got decent sound and very good lighting...... poor richie it looks like noone is dancing..... Next time make the video alot longer and make the music louder. Good job though..

please come to the place and stop the shit talking game youve been playing for the past month.....many people have even called you out on it.

and the lights are all run off a computer program with some one controlling it....please dont talk about something unless you know what your talking about..."cabling them to each other"....you seriously have no clue.

and as far as decent sound.....i wont even go there.

if you program lights then maybe proper terminology not "cabling them toeach other"

and you must be the smartest guy in the world cause everytime something comes up youve done it...when it comes to music you are a dj/producer when it comes to lights you program them when it comes to packing a place you are a promoter....butall i ever heard you say is that you are a limo driver......so please wake up and smell reality....or if youre really such a talented light guy give me a buzz maybe we can use your services at studio

ha ha, i program lights kos, i know what i'm talking about........ all fixtures are linked by DMX cables, if they r not then your light programmer is an idiot and clueless.

and you know this b/c you are there every week right? Once? Oh, thats right, you never stepped foot in the joint.

Its official: YOUR THE BIGGEST JACKASS On This SITE.

:clap2:

ha ha, i program lights kos, i know what i'm talking about........ all fixtures are linked by DMX cables, if they r not then your light programmer is an idiot and clueless.

lights are all linked but run off 2 different controls so they wont all be "in" sync 100%. 2 dif sets of lights,2 different controlers. but as everyone said here in this post, stop by 4 and check it out for yourself. And for your info no im not an idiot and yes i know what im doing and not clueless.

that's right i never set foot in studio yet, nor did i say i did. My comments r from the video, just some observations. As far as working lights in a club, most clubs use the same guy every nite of the week or clubs offer u drinks or some little amount of money to work the lights, No thanks (maybe i should because i would get to make some good contacts and get my foot in the door, oh well).

lights are all linked but run off 2 different controls so they wont all be "in" sync 100%. 2 dif sets of lights,2 different controlers. but as everyone said here in this post, stop by 4 and check it out for yourself. And for your info no im not an idiot and yes i know what im doing and not clueless.

how long did it take u to program, meaning make your own patterns or do u just use the patterns built into the fixture?? how many fixatures does studio 4 have???